Thread: CAR SPECIFIC TUNE

CAR SPECIFIC TUNE

Hello gang need a bit of guidance. I have Lidios piggy back chip and have been very happy with drivability especially the shifting. I have enough engine mods that it may be worth while for a dedicated tune for my car. (JLT CAI, KOOKS long tube headers, Hi flo cats, X pipe with stock mufflers and the AA chip. However I DO NOT want to screw up Lidios changes but build on them and extract as much power as possible by reflashing the stock ECU. Dose anybody have the specifics of all the chip changes including trans, shift points/pressures...........? There is a tuner in NJ that can dyno tune for me. He would be able to put all this together. I lost Lidios contact info.

Thanks, Stan 908-208-3735 Whitehouse Station NJ

MO’s speed shop.

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

That is ancient technology..An xcal4 tuner. Mo's Speed Shop, Dallas GA. Or call Lidio http://alternativeauto.com/
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by FiestaST View Post
    Hello gang need a bit of guidance. I have Lidios piggy back chip and have been very happy with drivability especially the shifting. I have enough engine mods that it may be worth while for a dedicated tune for my car. (JLT CAI, KOOKS long tube headers, Hi flo cats, X pipe with stock mufflers and the AA chip. However I DO NOT want to screw up Lidios changes but build on them and extract as much power as possible by reflashing the stock ECU. Dose anybody have the specifics of all the chip changes including trans, shift points/pressures...........? There is a tuner in NJ that can dyno tune for me. He would be able to put all this together. I lost Lidios contact info.

Thanks, Stan 908-208-3735 Whitehouse Station NJ

I can tell you from experience with running a Lidio tune on my Marauder back when it was N/A that the only changes he made for a set of headers was 5% enrichment, he told me at the time it really didn't need much of anything extra.

He doesn't offer canned tunes anymore and those SCT chips are ancient history these days. Lidio by far had the best shift schedule out of any tune I've ever felt in a Marauder, if you want to keep that you're going to have to go out to MI and have him tune your car on the dyno. I really doubt he'd be privy to just hand that info out for free.

I'm curious who the tuner is you were talking to in NJ

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Thread Information