MercuryMarauder.net Forums    

Go Back   MercuryMarauder.net Forums > Site Related > Archives > Motor City Marauders

Old 10-24-2006, 06:48 PM
MI2QWK4U

Who wants Rider90 to detail their car(s)...

I have been talking to Jason to visit town here and detail a bunch of our cars before the winter sets in. He will come in most likely on a friday, and stay thru sunday to do our cars. I have 3 cars that need doing, and since i have the Garage space, he will do mine here(Macomb Twp.). You are all welcome to come here to get it done, or for those on the west side, if you can host him for a day on that side of town with a spot to do west side cars. I figure that some of us east siders would make sense to get them done at my place. He will be staying fairly central at the Hampton Inn of Woodward Dream Cruise fame. Post up here what car you want done, and if you would want to come to my place, or name your place to get it done. The sooner we chime up and decide whats going on, the sooner we can get jason some work. We look to make Jason the official detailer to the Motor City Marauders (& Mustangs). Please indicate in your post the following information: 1) car you want done, 2) package you want done (see Jason's website), and 3 where you want him to do it at.
I will start out with:

1- 04 Mach 1 Level 3 My house

2- 03 Marauder Level 3 My house

3- 05 Mustang GT Level 3 My house

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

I thought that Mike Z said yes, Big John said yes, and a couple other guys were in....this would be on an upcoming weekend. if there are any weekends coming up that this wont work...post that up too...

Here is the link to his website, check out the packages and pick one.....
http://www.jasonsautospa.com/

Last edited by MI2QWK4U; 10-24-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:00 PM

Trader: (13)
I might go, I'm willing to go far for a quality job
-Marauder Level 4 N/A
2003 MERCURY MARAUDER #5701
Mods: JLT CAI, SS INSERTS, MARTYO FENDER BADGES,4" Res. Delete tips
ORIGINAL OWNER, 1 OF 470 FOR CANADA
Old 10-24-2006, 07:06 PM
bigslim

I would rather have mine done in the spring.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:00 PM
MI2QWK4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslim View Post
I would rather have mine done in the spring.
i like to put them away clean, maybe we can set up another session in the spring.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:00 PM
MI2QWK4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I might go, I'm willing to go far for a quality job
-Marauder Level 4 N/A
I need firm committments from people for one of the next few weekends.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:24 PM
A Demon on Wheels

Trader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI2QWK4U View Post
i like to put them away clean, maybe we can set up another session in the spring.
Spring is my usual "attempt" at detailing, since I drive year-round. Get an expert in town, and I don't have to take two days of vacation...

Jerry
Old 10-24-2006, 09:13 PM

Trader: (1)
Thank you for the invitation, everyone, those that play part in this will not be disapointed.

I've come up with an agenda and totaled up all of my expenses. I know what I need to do for this to be worth my 16 hour days and for it to be worth it for the MCM guys. Feel free to make up your own package off my website, too. I have a Cobra coming by soon that only wants the exterior done "Stage III Style" for $120.00 so my packages are in no way set in stone.

The basis of this plan was for me to meet the rest of the MCM crew, detail some vehicles, have a good time, and head back home. Dave has been kind enough to put me up at the Hampton Inn while I detail his vehicles, a very generous move that is greatly appreciated. If there are enough vehicles, I may stay into the week a little if my day job will permit my absence.

Dave and I are looking for serious commitments, but it may turn out there is not enough draw for Fall. I may be coming by in spring, or both, or none? It all depends if my services are valuable to the MCM guys and when. Dave and I are not here to push anyone into saying Yes in front of everyone, or to show public support for my business venture. But I'm a car fanatic, and if I knew that someone was offering the services and quality that I do for $200.00 I'd be all over it. That isn't just a line, I feel proud after every car I do and if only you could see some of the customer reactions. So MCM folks, if you're interested then speak up, but if not well, I hope you'll stop by and say hi if I come to Michigan as I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing some of the faces I saw when I picked up my Trilogy.

Thanks again for this opportunity
Old 10-25-2006, 03:58 AM
bigslim

Thanks Jason. I would indeed like you to detail my car in the spring. I also will stop by to see you when you come to town.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:09 AM
MO derator

Trader: (21)
One more reason for me to be jealous of the Motor City guys!

I need to get Jason to pass through NY. I could keep him busy for a copuple of days for sure!!

Old 10-25-2006, 03:58 PM
MikesMerc

Sign me up!

04 Marauder Level 3 My house

I live only 4 miles from the Hampton Hotel, so I'd prefer it at my place.

Available weekends are Nov 4,11,18.

If we can't swing enough in the cold weather, I'll be up for it in the spring.

I really want a quality detail job done by Jason!!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
bigjohn

I'm interested, although I work Sundays and it's difficult to take one off. But any of the next few Saturdays would be OK depending on the weather. Otherwise spring would work for me.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:11 PM

*BUMP*

Seeing as this has been turned into a Spring event, anyone and everyone that is interested please take a moment to post in this thread:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...d.php?p=455466

Please let me know your town, car(s), and what package(s) so I can do some Spring planning! Thanks MCM!
Old 12-28-2006, 09:36 PM
MI2QWK4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider90 View Post
*BUMP*

Seeing as this has been turned into a Spring event, anyone and everyone that is interested please take a moment to post in this thread:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...d.php?p=455466

Please let me know your town, car(s), and what package(s) so I can do some Spring planning! Thanks MCM!
Jason, sorry I didnt see this earlier, I dont get over here very much any more. It might be a good idea to post this thread over at the MCM site. I know for a fact that there are several members that want your services this spring. I have the Marauder, Mach, and 06 GT, Mike Z, Darryl, Big John, Jerry D and possibly Jerry B for their Marauders, and i think Mike A and his 07 GT.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI2QWK4U View Post
Jason, sorry I didnt see this earlier, I dont get over here very much any more. It might be a good idea to post this thread over at the MCM site. I know for a fact that there are several members that want your services this spring. I have the Marauder, Mach, and 06 GT, Mike Z, Darryl, Big John, Jerry D and possibly Jerry B for their Marauders, and i think Mike A and his 07 GT.
Done, and Done! Thanks Dave