Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vic Sport saying hi!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    "Pick a card... any card..."
    So true!

Ill remember to wash mine up real good, that way he gets a good look of my shiney bumper
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

not many here have a cv sport. a marauder tune wont work. what are the chances your computer catch code matches, what about headers, gear ratio, cai. octane choice, it all has to match. since you have a tuner, buying a tune for your set up is cheap.

We do help each other here. buying a tune and passing it around is cheating the tuner and most likely a vendor here. how would you feel if you sold a tune and then 3 others used it?

Ive never seen a tune shared here. sometimes one is sold with a xcal when they maybe trade it in.
    Last edited by RubberCtyRauder; 08-18-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Nice to see another panther person in KC. Please bring that CV sport over on Sunday even for just a few minutes. We can figure out your tune/trans shift schedule stuff with a little research. Welcome to the madness, and yes, the old guy up the street with 3 Marauder's............. listen to him.
    Neil
    2003 Mercury Marauder - DBP/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - BLK/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - SB/LF
    2004 Mercury Marauder - DTR/LF
    1964 Mercury Marauder - BLK/BLK

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    not many here have a cv sport. a marauder tune wont work. what are the chances your computer catch code matches, what about headers, gear ratio, cai. octane choice, it all has to match. since you have a tuner, buying a tune for your set up is cheap.

We do help each other here. buying a tune and passing it around is cheating the tuner and most likely a vendor here. how would you feel if you sold a tune and then 3 others used it?

Ive never seen a tune shared here. sometimes one is sold with a xcal when they maybe trade it in.
    I got you makes sense. So can you not change parameters on the tune once you receive it? Sorry I just haven't had time to read up on the x4 tuner stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 8UWITH6 View Post
    Nice to see another panther person in KC. Please bring that CV sport over on Sunday even for just a few minutes. We can figure out your tune/trans shift schedule stuff with a little research. Welcome to the madness, and yes, the old guy up the street with 3 Marauder's............. listen to him.
    I will be there if I get back in time from Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmspick View Post
    I got you makes sense. So can you not change parameters on the tune once you receive it? Sorry I just haven't had time to read up on the x4 tuner stuff.

depends on what parameters you want to change. shift firmness, yes, idle, yes, tire size, yes. Most tuners don't leave their tune open to changes, it is locked. One person may want converter lock up at 45mph, someone else at 50 etc. for instance. Change fuel octane, no..get more than one tune for other octanes yes

I didn't mean to come across as a d**k, but most tuners protect their tune from pirating. If anyone has shared a tune here, then they have kept it private. It is not something they post up as I have never seen seen it in 5 years

The only CV tuner active right now is Marty at Mo's speed shop. A vendor here. SCT canned tunes are junk, Mustang tunes don't work for Panther chassis. Marty can provide, tunes for race gas, to 87 octane all on the same SCT. Emailed to you, plus Marty will tweak it until you are happy usually within 24 hours of request.

Last edited by RubberCtyRauder; 08-19-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Smile

Welcome

Nice sport
    SOLD MY MARAUDER .

Welcome. You have ever a very clean looking Sport.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

Thank you! Couple days ago it got a wash and wax!

Beautiful Sport! Take care of it! :-D

Thank you!

You will find this group to be one of the best, most helpful, gathering of truley quality people anywhere/everywhere.

You will receive, and hopefully give high quality help at a moments notice, have people willing to look at cars for sale, or help with breakdowns, set up en route meetings along freeway, and get to see some supremely cool modifications BUILT by people on here.

There are experts in almost every function of a Marauder reading this -- and you will benefit from the varying views on making them better.

We welcome you and that beautiful sport. When you are ready--a Marauder will pick you, and the feeling of driving it home will never leave you.

Some attached have been picked multiple times. Hope the same goes for you.

Enjoy the ride!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    CrownVic.net moderator checking in. Yeah, we're aware of it. Unfortunately, the site was bought out by Autoguide and their customer service is...well, nonexistent. We've asked for years for some moderators to be allowed to approve new members. As it stands now, only administrators to be appointed to handle the influx of new members and, unfortunately, there are only two and neither of them log in that much. So it's nothing personal, I promise, we'd love to have you.

Until they get their **** together, welcome to MM.net.
    I own a Vic and that's why I'm here too. The site is now so quirky you can't even register at all, I've tried way too many times and just gave up. Since BOC has gone down now and I'm hearing good things about Marty who has good affiliation with this site, this one was a no brainer for me anyway. I'll gladly play the redheaded stepchild here. :-)

I'm also on CVN. That's a nice Sport! The early one's are getting hard to come by in good shape. Also that's a Nice NA Miata. I own one as well, in fact it is also Crystal white with a black top and the spoked aluminum rims.

If you do get the bug to mod it even a little, Hit up Chris at ADTR. he's the man to talk to for Crown Vic performance parts. Especially for the pre 2003 cars.
    2003 Mercury Marauder- Stock with 223k miles.

2000 Crown Victoria P73. Deep Wedge Wood Blue.
    SW longtube headers and high flow cats, magnaflow mufflers, 3.55 gears w/track lock, 70mm Aviator TB, PnP factory plenum, ADTR intake tube, 87 octaine tune by MO. Bilstein HD shocks, Mecto Rear control arms w/ watts link, Addco custom order 1.5 inch front sway bar (38mm), 1.25 inch rear bar 31.75mm (only 11 made).

Quote Originally Posted by Bondfreak13 View Post
    I'm also on CVN. That's a nice Sport! The early one's are getting hard to come by in good shape. Also that's a Nice NA Miata. I own one as well, in fact it is also Crystal white with a black top and the spoked aluminum rims.

If you do get the bug to mod it even a little, Hit up Chris at ADTR. he's the man to talk to for Crown Vic performance parts. Especially for the pre 2003 cars.
    I have only seen two sports in my area so far. The miata belongs to a friend of my dad's. My dad is putting a timing belt on it and a bunch of other maintenance. But it's a fun car to drive, it could use a turbo or a 302 lol.

What is ADTR? I have a sct4 tuner for it, and it has a k&n cold air, second cat delete and MagnaFlow mufflers and tips.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information