Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for a Great Time...Cleveland Rocked!!

Thanks for a Great Time...Cleveland Rocked!!

Thanks to Jerry & Diane and Debbie & Ken for putting on a great party in Cleveland!! MV 14 did what all Maraudervilles do...and they did it so well, bring the cars and the people who love them together in one place and time... and in person and remind us that there is life beyond the keyboard! Plus you get to see some smokin' cars up close and personal.

Of course the best part of any MV is seeing old friends. Makes any trip worth while! And where else do you get to hang with Steve Babcock and get all your Marauder project questions answered? Plus we met so many new to us members on this trip and put faces to names we only knew on line. So if you couldn't make this one, come on out next year! Thanks again, guys! We had a great time!

Also want to thank the guys (and you know who you are) who answered questions and gave me their expert advice on my car when I needed it. Between ride height sensors and 0 rings, I got the very best advice and expert hands on help that money just couldn't buy. Another great perk of club membership...knowing all the right people.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

It ended all too quickly !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    Thanks to Jerry & Diane and Debbie & Ken for putting on a great party in Cleveland!! MV 14 did what all Maraudervilles do...and they did it so well.

Well said Paula !! Ken & Debbie and Pantheroc & Diane did an excellent job of putting this event together. Mrs. Bluerauder and I had a great time and hated to see it end. So many great activities that it is hard to pick a favorite. Friday at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame followed by the Goodtimes III Happy Hour cruise on Lake Erie was definitely memorable. Music and Memorabilia in the Hall of Fame brought back so many memories that it was an incredible experience. The Sunset- Happy Hour Cruise on Lake Erie was absolutely beautiful. Loved the train ( and especially the Club Car experience) on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway (CVSR) and the visit to the Hofbrauhaus also took us back to our 6 years in Germany. Just a great showcase of Cleveland from end-to-end in Marauderville 14. Absolutely terrific !!!

I thought that the hotel choice was excellent. The huge 8 floor atrium provided an excellent view of the action on the ground floor below. The Manager's Free 2 hour Happy Hour every night beginning at 5:30 PM was definitely a bonus.

Thanks also to MM.Net owners and members for supporting this event and others like it. I consider the Marauder Gang among my closest friends.

The MM only car show at Fathead's Brewery and Taphouse also had a great turnout with 36 MMs represented (23 Black, 6 Silver, 4 DTR, and 3 Blue). Someone else has to post up the results from the car show and Wednesday night drag racing because I lost track during the Saturday night festivities.

I was also glad to see many new faces and screennames at MV14 including: Carnal Wigley, Laura Wollert, Jameel Talley, Big Mercur, Paris Loury (in a SB that he just bought 28 days ago), Jack Soulidis Jr. (in a SB with 7736 miles), mm svt, and 2 mercs !!! Very nice to meet you all !! Hope to see you again at Carlisle, Louisville or some of the other regional or local meets of MM friends and family.
    Last edited by Bluerauder; 09-12-2016 at 06:58 AM.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Joanne and I talked about the great time we had during our drive home. We thought about other venues for future gatherings, with the pros and cons. The bonding that took place this week was amazing. Thank you to all who made this a memory for life.

Big thanks to Ken, Deb, Jerry & Diane for another great Marauderville trip.
    Everything Ms. Denmark & Bluerauder said. Weather was great, too!!! (the short storms moved through quick)

Thanks again!!! Had a great time with old and NEW friends.

Connie & Jack (Fordfrk)
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Ken, Deb, Jerry, and Diane continued a long string of wonderful Maraudervilles. I had a great time and my only regret is that I didn't meet many of the newer members.
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

N.Y. - Riding shotgun in Blackened's 'Rauder
    Thank you to the planning gang for another great Marauderville. I had a wonderful time and it was so great to meet so many new members and put the face to the screen name!

Great job, y'all!
    "Being without a Marauder is like having no sunshine" - dakslim

Judging a person does not define who they are... It defines who YOU are.

"Many of us are experiencing 'PMS'..... Parked Marauder Syndrome. Ya' know....when you put your Marauder away for the winter to avoid the icy and salty roads" - Joe Walsh

I've come to the conclusion that most people are a-holes and have no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
    Someone else has to post up the results from the car show and Wednesday night drag racing because I lost track during the Saturday night festivities.
    Best in show Supercharged/ Turbocharged...
    1st place. RubbercityMarauder 04 Silver
    2nd place. LadyHawke 03 Black
    3rd Place. Erik Lowry (Not sure of screen name) 03 Black

Best in show Naturally aspirated...
    1st place. F/W Linc/Merc 03 Black
    2nd Place. 05 Crownsport 03 Silver
    3rd place. Mike Brown 04 DTR

Best in show 100k-200k miles...
    03mmmonroe 03 Black

Best in show over 200K miles...
    James79Stang 03 Black

Best in show engine supercharged/turbocharged...
    lji372 04 Black

Best in show engine naturally aspirated...
    WPG Merc 03 Black

Best in show overall for Marauderville 14
    Jack Soulis Jr (Not sure of screen name) 03 silver

Drag Racing....

Ken won best ET, and reaction time for the NA cars, the SC award winner went to one car as well. I believe his name was Riley but I'm not sure of screen name. Feel free to add information if available.

Great time as always, it was nice to visit Cleveland again after so many years and always great to see my current friends and make new ones while at the event. Thank you to Ken, Debbie, Jerry, Diane, Mary, Dan, and those who helped put everything together for the this years Marauderville.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Thanks for a Great Time...Cleveland Rocked!!

Thanks Paul !! I knew you had the list. Too bad your car was not able to make it to the show.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
    Thanks Paul !! I knew you had the list. Too bad your car was not able to make it to the show.
    I wanted everyone else to win something for a change.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened300a View Post
    Drag Racing....

Ken won best ET, and reaction time for the NA cars, the SC award winner went to one car as well. I believe his name was Riley but I'm not sure of screen name. Feel free to add information if available.

Great time as always, it was nice to visit Cleveland again after so many years and always great to see my current friends and make new ones while at the event. Thank you to Ken, Debbie, Jerry, Diane, Mary, Dan, and those who helped put everything together for the this years Marauderville.
    Supercharged winner was mmsvt, otherwise known as Riley Turk. James79Stang won the most miles traveled... 1446 miles from San Antonio TX. WPG Merc was not far behind, coming from Winnipeg.

And thanks to all of the racers, but you didn't have to let me win! But that brisk 89 degree cooldown put me over the top!

We were only the planners/ organizers/ facilitators. Everyone in attendance made the event. Even the new guys commented on that. Made me proud to be associated with all of you!
    MARAUDERS get me ****!

It was a great time!

Thank you to all who had a hand in it.

I'm thankful for meeting some members in person as well as a few new members

How could this ever get old
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

I concur! Ken & crew, GREAT job!

WLB
    BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
    ______________________________ ___________

BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
    #2912 of 7093
    Conceived 8/6/2002
    Delivered 9/19/2002
    Adopted 8/10/2011
    Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
    Pioneer 6x8 Front
    Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
    JL 6.5 SubWoofer
    K&N CAI
    Window tint 50% rear/35% front
    FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
    DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
    Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
    Mo's Dyno Tune
    Gorilla Nuts - The System
    Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
    Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
    CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
    ______________________________ ________________

Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
    Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014

I wish I could have stayed for more of the weekend, especially Saturday night. Alas, midnight shift beckoned. I was glad to have been there Friday night.

To all of those who came to Cleveland, thank you for checking out our city. Hopefully some of the "mistake on the lake" jokes can be put to rest now?
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    I wish I could have stayed for more of the weekend, especially Saturday night. Alas, midnight shift beckoned. I was glad to have been there Friday night.

To all of those who came to Cleveland, thank you for checking out our city. Hopefully some of the "mistake on the lake" jokes can be put to rest now?
    Sorry we missed meeting you! Cleveland was pretty impressive and Eric and I enjoyed your city a lot.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post

ahh, YES!!!, no more jokes. We enjoyed walking around the city area from the Rock Hall tour. Think we logged around 5 miles on our "step" counters. We will have to come back and see more stuff -- great city!!!!
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information