Thread: Blue spotted Gilroy, CA

Blue spotted Gilroy, CA

Spotted a blue Marauder in Gilroy at 5:18 on Friday. It was very dirty and in bad scratched up shape. Looks like it didn't run and parked on the street in front of residences. I believe it was near Luchessa ave and Monterey Rd area.
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

More and more blues showing up in N. CA.

Mine, Chayton's, this one .. and I thought there was one in San Jose a couple of years ago as well.
    Previous
    2003 DPB 232 fo 328.

Quote Originally Posted by gdsqdcr View Post
    More and more blues showing up in N. CA.

Mine, Chayton's, this one .. and I thought there was one in San Jose a couple of years ago as well.
    The first DBP I ever saw was in San Jose but that was more than 10 years ago.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    The first DBP I ever saw was in San Jose but that was more than 10 years ago.

You told me that I was your first at KClinger's in May 2008. This is devastating news.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
    You told me that I was your first at KClinger's in May 2008. This is devastating news.
    Well, that depends on what the meaning of the word "saw" is. So Mr. Man and I are trying to sort out a timeline and thanks to you raising this issue we are all tangled up with questions like "What year did we go to your friends wedding in Tiburon? Wasn't that the same year we bought your Marauder or was that the year you changed jobs and our dog died? I thought it was the year mom and dad sold their house and moved to assisted living or was it the year we got the new puppies? Yes but we saw Charlie's Blue at our first meet! I know but I thought I saw the Blue at the stop sign in San Jose before mom and dad moved to Sacramento or else what the hell was I doing at a stop sign in San Jose?????!"
    Damn! Why don't I keep a daily diary!
    Bottom line, we can all agree that the first Blue we saw up close and personal was indeed yours, Charlie.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Well, that depends on what the meaning of the word "saw" is. So Mr. Man and I are trying to sort out a timeline and thanks to you raising this issue we are all tangled up with questions like "What year did we go to your friends wedding in Tiburon? Wasn't that the same year we bought your Marauder or was that the year you changed jobs and our dog died? I thought it was the year mom and dad sold their house and moved to assisted living or was it the year we got the new puppies? Yes but we saw Charlie's Blue at our first meet! I know but I thought I saw the Blue at the stop sign in San Jose before mom and dad moved to Sacramento or else what the hell was I doing at a stop sign in San Jose?????!"

Bottom line, we can all agree that the first Blue we saw up close and personal was indeed yours, Charlie.

Glad that I could be of assistance and give you something to do for the rest of the day.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Wow... Talk about a long and winding road down remembering road. Hahaha

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

I have seen 2 different MMs this week and it has been years since I've seen one!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Thread Information