Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southern Marauders meet with Sunshine State Marauders

Southern Marauders meet with Sunshine State Marauders

Hey guys!

I've been corresponding with Cobra25 of the Sunshine State Marauders.....we are trying to get a Georgia/Florida meet lined up for the near future.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested.

We have been tossing around meeting at Dennis Reinharts. It's kinda the "middle point" between most members. We haven't talked to Dennis yet, we are just getting "interests" right now. Once we see how many are interested in this meet, we will persue a day, date and location. If you can think of another location to meet, please feel free to include that in your reply.

THANKS!
    ~Kathy~
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Sounds great Kathy! Dennis is near JAX, is that right? We'll certainly try to be there if we can. Going to TX June 12-20 so we may be MIA. Also considering INDY...
    04 Marauder 300A - Dark Toreador Red - STOCK - 1 of 980
    Build date: 11/17/2003 - Delivered: 03/24/2004
    Heated Seats - CD Changer - Trunk Org. - SS Inserts - JLT CAI - McGard Locks
    Gone but not forgotten...
    03 Marauder 300A - Black

Kathy, interesting idea. If I can work it into my schedule, I'd be interested. Jacksonville area would be about as far as I'd want to drive for a weekend. It would have to be a weekend for me.

It was great to see you on Saturday.

Bob

383 4-speed w air grabber

Anybody else???
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

Oooo Oooo Oooo! ME ME ME!

::jumps on grey-hound::

Or at least...one year sooner or later...

Hey, after this one, how about a Southern Marauder's/Carolina Marauder's meet...halfway between around...say...Greenville
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

Quote Originally Posted by woaface
    Oooo Oooo Oooo! ME ME ME!

::jumps on grey-hound::

Or at least...one year sooner or later...

Hey, after this one, how about a Southern Marauder's/Carolina Marauder's meet...halfway between around...say...Greenville
    Sounds good to me!!!! Hey.....maybe a Fall Meet....when all the leaves are changing and stuff....hmmmmm.....(checking calendar.....I think we can do this).....Yes, we will indeed do this.!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    Sounds good to me!!!! Hey.....maybe a Fall Meet....when all the leaves are changing and stuff....hmmmmm.....(checking calendar.....I think we can do this).....Yes, we will indeed do this.!!!
    You are the coolest
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

I'm interested, depending on the acutal date of the meet. If I can get off work, I'll be there!

Just resurfacing this thread!!

I have a Plan B location....but I have to see how much interest we have!!

C'mon guys!! It'll be loads of FUN!!!

~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

not for nothing, but if DR isnt interested or able to, you GA and further north MMs might want to think about orlando and you could do disney with the family too. Just throughing that out there. On the other hand I dont mind going futher north either. See you guys soon.

Smile I'm there....

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    I have a Plan B location....but I have to see how much interest we have!!

C'mon guys!! It'll be loads of FUN!!!
    I quoted this in another thread but here it is again....
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo50
    I would also like to meet at Dennis and would be interested to meet with the rest of the Marauders, I'm in the Savannah, GA. area.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

If the date and location is right I'm in.

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

Marauder57 Guest
    I would be there for a DR meeting......

sounds good too me , i might be up that way any ways i just had some freinds transfer up in to the atlanta area , ill have to try and catch yall when you have a breakfast meet and the fall sounds like a good time for a southern & sunshine meet not too hot not to cool
    mike

Well for what it's worth -It's about a three hour drive to the GA. Line via I-95 from Charlotte..and I think a three hour drive , meet for a few hours and drive back is about the limit anyone woulds go--if that far--But I would..so what is the closest town at the Ga border on I-95-----this would get some Fla. and some GA. and Some SC. And NC members---NOW that I would do --for sure!!!

How about that for something to consider----Tom
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information