Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curves!!

Curves!!

Just had to tell.....

I had my Eibachs installed Saturday and have been doing a little "practicing" on the handling......

I can really hang in the curves now....these springs really make a difference!

I'm glad I had them installed!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Cool.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Way to go Kathy, glad to see your having fun with your new mods. Mine has been in the garage mostly due to weather and work schedule. I am off tomorrow though and it is suppose to be partly cloudy and a high around 44*. I'll take her out for a little while and terrorize some Ricers.

Well congrats again and you have the addiction BAD!
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    I'll take her out for a little while and terrorize some Ricers.
    I had the pleasure of "spankin" a ricer tonight!! I'm just havin' too much fun!!
    Well congrats again and you have the addiction BAD!
    I've definately got the addiction!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

If it handles half as good as it looked in the shop, you got something there.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    I had the pleasure of "spankin" a ricer tonight!! I'm just havin' too much fun!!
    I just finished reading Tod's thread about spanking a TT. I am definitly taking out the Black Bomber tomorrow and looking for vicitims.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

I am definitly taking out the Black Bomber tomorrow and looking for vicitims.
    You have fun now ya' hear!!! Don't spank em' too bad Haggis...you might hurt their wittle feelwings
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

You have fun now ya' hear!!! Don't spank em' too bad Haggis...you might hurt their wittle feelwings

But, that's the whole idea. That's what makes it FUN!!
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Just had to tell.....

I had my Eibachs installed Saturday and have been doing a little "practicing" on the handling......

Darn it, when I saw the title of the post and who posted it. I rushed in to see some curves....darn it.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Quote Originally Posted by Smokie
    Darn it, when I saw the title of the post and who posted it. I rushed in to see some curves....darn it.
    Sorry Smokie!!! I guess I should've given a different title!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

jrzygrl Guest
    Reading this thread is just too painfull!!! My girl's been sleeping for months now. I can't wait to get her out and play again...

Quote Originally Posted by jrzygrl
    Reading this thread is just too painfull!!! My girl's been sleeping for months now. I can't wait to get her out and play again...
    Spring is around the corner!! But I hope you can get her out to play way before then!!

~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Just had to tell.....

I'm glad your happy with then. Good luck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25
    I'm glad your happy with then. Good luck with them.
    Thanks Cobra!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Sorry Smokie!!! I guess I should've given a different title!!
    Naw, title is good. I am very impressed with the mods you done to your car, you have a very serious grand touring machine. I really look forward to your dyno numbers and maybe a timeslip or two. Enjoy the fruit of your labor.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information