Thread: Great News!!

Great News!!

I went to the dealer with a list of things needed to be fixed and one of them was the rear tires ( center wear issue). To my gasp and amazment there was a ford rep there today. he looked at the car, the service records ( i constantly have the oil changed) , and the information i printed here off of MM.net documenting this problem in Marauders across the country. I got 2 brand new OEM Rears. YAY!!! This time im going to keep the pressure at 35 on all 4 and watch those tires like a hawk. Im really impressed with my dealer now.

Congrats...a birthday gift a couple days late...but welcomed, I'm sure.

LV, how many miles on your car?
    Dan

Rest area, rest home -- what difference does it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing all those big trucks pulling in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by LVMarauder
    I went to the dealer with a list of things needed to be fixed and one of them was the rear tires ( center wear issue). To my gasp and amazment there was a ford rep there today. he looked at the car, the service records ( i constantly have the oil changed) , and the information i printed here off of MM.net documenting this problem in Marauders across the country. I got 2 brand new OEM Rears. YAY!!! This time im going to keep the pressure at 35 on all 4 and watch those tires like a hawk. Im really impressed with my dealer now.

Hey, congradulations! It's always nice to recieve great service from your dealership! I'm watching my tires like a hawk, and so far nothing unusual...........
    2006 Silverstone AWD Chevy Trailblazer SS
    -custom grind cam, kooks long tube headers, pcmformless tranny cooler, Vector CAI, Vector custom tune, Corsa catback, efans

2004 Silver Birch Mercury Marauder
    -gone

Taf- Im touched you remembered!

dwasson- 13,586

Patrick Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMarauder
    I'll be watching mine from here on out!!!!! Glad your visit went welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Dealer working with you, next time you go bring a dozen donuts.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Thread Information