Thread: Reinhart Automotive

Reinhart Automotive

Due to the length of this review, I have attached a pdf file so that it may be posted in its entirety.

http://f.imagehost.org/download/0795...eview_Reinhart
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Marauder131; 02-05-2009 at 10:38 AM.

I take full blame for this, and I had no idea we would have the issues we did. I under valued the kit to save you duties, and as you recall when I sent the pipes customs held them for I think two weeks because of this, no matter this was my fault. I take full responsibility for this. I did a two way call with you and customs and worked to resolve this, every super charged car should be checked on a dyno, at some point, I can send a file from a car that was tuned here but that tune may be off, on another car and that is what I did for you I, paid for most of the shipping, and in the early kits I needed the cross over tube back since that cost me 185.00 and now we have adapters and there is no need for a exchange, I truly apologize for all of this and I understand your frustration, I learned from this, it really is very difficult to ship to Canada, and I will not offer this kit because of this, just as no one can sell a kit to any one in California legally. So I respect your well written review. Dwight The picture shows a very good install. you did a very good job.

Dennis A Reinhart

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Reinhart View Post
    I take full blame for this, and I had no idea we would have the issues we did. I under valued the kit to save you duties, and as you recall when I sent the pipes customs held them for I think two weeks because of this, no matter this was my fault. I take full responsibility for this. I did a two way call with you and customs and worked to resolve this, every super charged car should be checked on a dyno, at some point, I can send a file from a car that was tuned here but that tune may be off, on another car and that is what I did for you I, paid for most of the shipping, and in the early kits I needed the cross over tube back since that cost me 185.00 and now we have adapters and there is no need for a exchange, I truly apologize for all of this and I understand your frustration, I learned from this, it really is very difficult to ship to Canada, and I will not offer this kit because of this, just as no one can sell a kit to any one in California legally. So I respect your well written review. Dwight The picture shows a very good install. you did a very good job.

Dennis A Reinhart
    Dennis,

While I can appreciate certain sentiments in your response, the single biggest area of contention I encountered with you, was a basic lack of honesty and integrity on your part. There were many things I was told right from the very beginning and throughout that were simply not true, period. When this happens, it becomes extremely difficult for a consumer to distinguish what they can actually believe. The trust has been lost.

Unforeseen circumstances can arise from time to time. I consider myself an individual who strives to be understanding of this. With that being said, there is absolutely no justification for the magnitude of issues that I experienced with my purchase. I will not harp on this further, as I believe the details of my review speak for themselves.

Thread Information