Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NJ Historic Lighthouse Tour, Oct 20-21

Happy anniversary sorry i did not make it i was called into work around 5 am just got home have a good time
    DEAN

TRENTON NJ

03 300A MARAUDER
    BLACK THE ONLY COLOR

BORN 6/24/02 VIN 617134 #1844

VIST MY GARAGE

Well all I can say is that Dean, Pete and all of you who missed it were really missed by us! But you missed out on one of the BEST weekend outings! It was a fantastic time. The weather was PERFECT! The fall colors were GORGEOUS! The ocean was so beautiful and the beaches so tempting but the lighthouses were absolutely amazing! I wish you could have been there. We did have 3 Marauders represent. Jim and Joanne Signorelli in their Silver Birch, Joe and Jane Maida in their Black and me and Mr. Man in his Black. The rest of the cars were Mustangs. A really nice crowd!

It was a special treat to see Joe and Jane Maida again! We had a great time with you guys! And we owe Jim Signorelli a big thank you for offering to let us join in on this Mustang Club event. Thank you Jim! Eric and I enjoyed your (and Joanne's) company so much! For the rest of you, this is an annual event so one of these years we will do it again all together.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Like the Mrs' said we had a great time. We want to thank Jim S and Joe M for guiding us throughout NJ and not getting us to lost.(What's a Marauder meet w/o a couple of U-turns )

I put just a tick over 500 miles on the Black MM this weekend and even got a compliment by a guy at a stop light on my car, yea me.

Car ran flawlessly and had a couple of shots at testing the Lidio tune. Found out Paula's wheels are out of balance at speeds reaching critical so I will need to address this before they go back on her SB. Note to self-rears need to be replaced.

All in all a good time.

Thanks to Jim for organizing. Great to see Mrs Denmark and Mr Man again. The Mustangs are, well they are mustangs. I think they may need a Garmin for the holidays. What was really cool, the Lat and Long coordinates were available for the Lighthouses, some of which don't really have a street address. The GPS was able to route to the exact spot!

We lost the right rear tire on the way home, too bad since it was only 6 months old. Time to think about the snow tires anyway.

Foliage was awesome hope more Marauders can make it next year, then we can really box in those Mustangs on the Parkway.
    2003 - 300A;Built 8/16/02
    Zack's Badgeless Grille
    God's Head Emblems aft
    Addco Sway bar; Silver Star Head and Parking/Turn; KB Dead Pedal; Fr & Rr Molded Splash Shields (Mud Flaps); Door Edge Guards; McGard locks;
    Mac & Zack's control arms
    CVPI rims and snows for the winter

Quote Originally Posted by JCMM View Post
    Thanks to Jim for organizing. Great to see Mrs Denmark and Mr Man again. The Mustangs are, well they are mustangs. I think they may need a Garmin for the holidays. What was really cool, the Lat and Long coordinates were available for the Lighthouses, some of which don't really have a street address. The GPS was able to route to the exact spot!

We lost the right rear tire on the way home, too bad since it was only 6 months old. Time to think about the snow tires anyway.

Foliage was awesome hope more Marauders can make it next year, then we can really box in those Mustangs on the Parkway.
    LOL! Yes the Mustangs were direction and convoy ettiquet challenged! Actually we sorta ditched them on Sunday. Thanks to you and Joe and Jim, we got ourselves all over south jersey without much trouble. BTW So sorry about your tire!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information