Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 4.00" Megs

I'm still in. But I won't be able to provide credit card and shipping info until Tuesday when rich returns to the office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP! Two more days

You guys should be putting the word out on FB and like sites or it may never happen.

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by coneeng View Post
    Hold on folks!!! Before you send n credit card info let's make sure we have enough people on board for a run of these.

Send me an email at rich@coneeng.com just say how many u want. I'll add up how many have responded and see if we have enough to go forward.
    How many people have paid ? I'm in for two sets but I'm not gonna call and waste your time with my CC info if we're not even half way to the required number.
    Stock & Slow

[QUOTE=justbob;1513283]You guys should be putting the word out on FB and like sites or it may never happen.

I put it up on CVN a few days ago.

[QUOTE=coneeng;1512746]When I posted this originally I didn't take into account the holiday weekend! We are short-handed, I'm actually traveling for work so please hold off callng in with Cc info until Tuesday. Once we do get info we won't process until we have enough people committed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLurker View Post
    It is.
    Here is the post original from Cone eng

Quote:
    Originally Posted by coneeng View Post
    I was hoping to find a better alternative for payments but nothing else seemed to work, so here's what needs to happen:

Timeline:
    Now until 9/1/16 - Generate at least 30 committed orders. Based on past experience it probably needs to be 25-40 to account for dropouts.

Beginning 9/1/16 anyone who has committed to buy needs to contact our office with their credit card information.

On 9/8/16 if we have received 30 orders and have credit cards we will begin processing cards. If we can get at least 25 paid orders we will begin production. If we have not received the minimum number of orders, the production will be cancelled. There will be no cancellations or refunds after 9/8.

It will take about 45 days to complete the production. As soon as they are completed they will be shipped and tracking confirmations sent.

Orders will be shipped UPS Ground in US and UPS Worldwide Expedited to Canada and overseas.

US PRICE SHIPPING INCLUDED (pair) $350.00
    Canada $375.00
    Elsewhere $400.00

These are the 4" non-resonated Megs angle cut tip 26" long. They are a 2.50" inlet, NOT 2.25" stock tailpipe.
    Just send a 2nd email and still getting the auto rely that he's out of the office

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

4.00" Megs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLurker View Post
    How many people have paid ? I'm in for two sets but I'm not gonna call and waste your time with my CC info if we're not even half way to the required number.

It's attitudes like that that keep things like this from ever happening. What if everyone had those thoughts?? Or eleven people plus your two in this case.. It takes a couple of minutes, big deal.

Last edited by justbob; 09-07-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

C'mon guys call him!
    2004 SB Mercury Marauder
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B

He's not even asking for credit card yet. Just needs to know how many for down for a pair. Post 153

Hold on folks!!! Before you send n credit card info let's make sure we have enough people on board for a run of these. <br />
    <br />
    Send me an email at rich@coneeng.com just say how many u want. I'll add up how many have responded and see if we have enough to go forward.

Post 152

Yeah, if his not in his office just leave a note how many you want
    with your name, phone number, and email.
    2004 SB Mercury Marauder
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    It's attitudes like that that keep things like this from ever happening. What if everyone had those thoughts?? Or eleven people plus your two in this case.. It takes a couple of minutes, big deal.

My attitudes fine. It's 40 people saying I'm in and then 30 bail that keeps things like this from happening. I wasn't worried about the two minutes of time id waste calling him. The mans running a business. I was more worried about his valuable time.
    Stock & Slow

I called today to give my info

I called yesterday and provided my information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I am kind of party to the drop off of interested parties, however to my credit, I at least posted up that I was removing myself from consideration. The issue here is the other people that expressed interest and have now disappeared.

I'll point out the post I made on the first page (post #12)

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post
    Sorry, but it just won't happen. It was a stretch to make that last group buy come to fruition and we barely made it happen. We pretty much had to pay full price plus shipping (two things that were supposed to be discounted on a group buy run)

Rich said it was the last group buy and I believe it. Marauder members are notorious for saying they want something but when it comes time to pay, it becomes a ghost town.

Super doubtful and pessimistic, however as VMarauder said you won't know unless you ask

Can't stop the signal...
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information