Thread: LC-1 air fuel ratio reading

LC-1 air fuel ratio reading

With Innovates wideband LC-1 and corresponding logworks software, one can read the cars air/fuel ratio. However, for gasoline engines, the ratio is set to a stochiometric ratio of 14.7. How would one custom set the LC-1 to measure the air/fuel ratio for a supercharged car? I have contacted Innovate, but did not receive a response. Has anyone else had experience with the LC-1 and can advise on this?

Thanks.

The LC-1 logs and reconditions the analog signal from its wideband Bosch O2 sensor, which has an air to fuel ratio (AFR) sensing range of about 10:1 to 20:1. Typically the open loop AFR on a supercharged car is 11:1 - 11.5:1 which is within the wideband's sensing range. The LC-1 should pretty much be plug and play with the optional gauge.
    Currently Marauderless but looking

LC-1/Logworks

Quote Originally Posted by HwyCruiser View Post
    The LC-1 logs and reconditions the analog signal from its wideband Bosch O2 sensor, which has an air to fuel ratio (AFR) sensing range of about 10:1 to 20:1. Typically the open loop AFR on a supercharged car is 11:1 - 11.5:1 which is within the wideband's sensing range. The LC-1 should pretty much be plug and play with the optional gauge.
    Logworks, from what I can tell, when selecting for a gasoline engine, defaults to the stochiometric ratio of 14.7. How does one set logowrks and the LC-1 to give an actual reading? I have been reading about having to enter formulas for this, which is perhaps to enter a "range" for the LC-1. If anyone has used logworks with the LC-1, especially in a supercharged application, please advise.

Thanks

I have a Dynojet Wideband Commander so I can't be of much help with the Logworks software. You might try over on Innovative Motorsports forum.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/forums/index.php
    Currently Marauderless but looking

Thread Information