PDA

View Full Version : I'm driving a Mercury Sable GS

Bluerauder
05-13-2004, 06:47 PM
My MM is in the shop overnight so I have a loaner/rental. It's just in to check the A/C (not cooling well and probably needs a recharge), fix the sticking passenger window (keeps binding and chattering going up), and getting a computer "reflash" on the transmission to update the shifting. Seems to me that the '03 is indecisive 2-3-2-3 shifts on medium grades. Understand that the '04 had a better shift program.

The Sable GS is just OK for one day ... but it ain't my Marauder. I feel so out of place and look forward to getting my Blue back tomorrow afternoon -- all shiny and new.
:banana:

Silver_04
05-13-2004, 07:10 PM
I always get a Sable loaner when my car's in the shop. It just adds to my sadness. Tear.

bigslim
05-13-2004, 08:37 PM
I can't wait to get rid of loaner tommorrow. This Nissan is not a MM.

Murader03
05-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Been there, done that! I was stuch in a Taurus for 22 days while the MM was getting a new engine. Good thing I had Dennis's chip as the tech reflashed the computer for the new engiine, and now the hand held tuner won't load the program as it sees a new stock program. Will have Dennsi reprogram the tuner next month while I'm in his shop. Sure was nice getting back into the MM Wednesday evening.

Patrick
05-14-2004, 12:56 AM
We need to have a "Withdrawls Section" added!!!!! Check in get rest assured your MM will be fine and help to our baby gets home!

Murader03
05-14-2004, 01:48 AM
We need to have a "Withdrawls Section" added!!!!! Check in get rest assured your MM will be fine and help to our baby gets home!

Withdrawl.....I stopped by the dealer every two days just to see if I still owned the car......Sure felt good getting back into the drivers seat of the MM. The other thing I was driving just didn't cut it.

There was a nice CVLXSport all decked out in black that they could have let me drive.........

Patrick
05-14-2004, 02:42 AM
Withdrawl.....I stopped by the dealer every two days just to see if I still owned the car......Sure felt good getting back into the drivers seat of the MM. The other thing I was driving just didn't cut it.

There was a nice CVLXSport all decked out in black that they could have let me drive.........

And nothing will!!! And I am guilty of this. And be Honest! Just sit in the driveway in the car with the tunes going and listen too her!! MM is a true beast!!! Then take her out for a spin! Never Mind! Just me!

Bluerauder
05-14-2004, 09:11 AM
I have been driving the Sable for nearly one whole day and not one person has given the car the eye or the :up:

Came across a very nice bright yellow Mustang GT convertible and an Impala SS on the way home last night with the loaner car. They didn't even know I was there -- totally invisible. What a bummer !!!! :depress:

Things will be different tonight ...... Yeah !! :banana: