PDA

View Full Version : 300C on ER

woaface
05-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Dr. Pratt (who I think is really cool) just bought a 300C on the show ER...final episode and they're running from a Buick Riviera...chasing them and ...the final shot and the screen goes to the credits.

You should have seen Dr. Pratt rollin' that thing around...5.7l growling.
And what caught up to him? A Buick Riviera:up:

Stew
05-13-2004, 08:28 PM
All for the show, you know and I know that 300C would leave that Riviera sitting :D

brian

hitchhiker
05-13-2004, 11:01 PM
re: 300C on ER...

I do not like the Dr. Pratts character. He is cocky, rule breaking, sloppy, and reckless person who provoked the onscreen vehicular confrontation.

Also, he obviously can't drive worth a (beep)!

300C is still butt-ugly IMHO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patrick
05-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Dont like ER anyway!!! But if it was a MM I might have watched just to see!!!

woaface
05-14-2004, 05:49 AM
re: 300C on ER...

I do not like the Dr. Pratts character. He is y, rule breaking, sloppy, and reckless person who provoked the onscreen vehicular confrontation.

Also, he obviously can't drive worth a (beep)!
I like his character even because of those reasons because he does it WELL...I'm not saying I agree with everything he does, and he does good things from time to time. ALTHOUGH He should have hooked up with Jean-May (sic?) and not blow that:lol: I just think he play's his character well. But I really like ER.

No, he didn't appear to be the best driver! All for effect is why he made the car do all of that body leaning I'm sure, a decent driver would have been able to out run him in my Marquis...

MAD-3R
05-14-2004, 05:54 AM
I didn't see the show, I no likey ER. But a Riv could catch the 300C through city streets. The top end Riv's were Supercharged.

woaface
05-14-2004, 05:57 AM
I didn't see the show, I no likey ER. But a Riv could catch the 300C through city streets. The top end Riv's were Supercharged.Yeah, but they had somewheres in the nighborhood of 240-260 horses right? So how could they catch the almighty 340horse 5.7 hemi? ;) It was a heafty car if I recall correctly as well...

He SHOULD have got a Marauder...a nice supercharged...hell, even stroked out Marauder...infact, he should have had YOUR marauder MAD-3R:up:

MAD-3R
05-14-2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah, but they had somewheres in the nighborhood of 240-260 horses right? So how could they catch the almighty 340horse 5.7 hemi? ;) It was a heafty car if I recall correctly as well...

He SHOULD have got a Marauder...a nice supercharged...hell, even stroked out Marauder...infact, he should have had YOUR marauder MAD-3R:up:

On quick sprints and chases like the do on these shows, Torque is more important the HP, and the Riv's had the torque come in real low in the powerband. As for useing mine? Naw, not till I get a few suspention upgrades. And though the Stroker is nice, the piston slap would have driven the sound guy nuts.

woaface
05-14-2004, 09:07 AM
On quick sprints and chases like the do on these shows, Torque is more important the HP, and the Riv's had the torque come in real low in the powerband. As for useing mine? Naw, not till I get a few suspention upgrades. And though the Stroker is nice, the piston slap would have driven the sound guy nuts.
Oh, I see how it is:shot:

jaywish
05-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Just to jump in on this, his passenger convinced him to slow down before the riv catches them.

With all that steel train track support flying by I might get a little nervous myself at those high speeds.

It sure looked like Chrysler paid them to advert the car.

A slow full shot of the car. Protracted discussions about it . Talk about the Hemi etc.

They have had other nice cars on the show but the Doc's just hop in them and go.

Still it was a pretty good chase with the Elevated and all.

woaface
05-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Just to jump in on this, his passenger convinced him to slow down before the riv catches them.

With all that steel train track support flying by I might get a little nervous myself at those high speeds.

It sure looked like Chrysler paid them to advert the car.

A slow full shot of the car. Protracted discussions about it . Talk about the Hemi etc.

They have had other nice cars on the show but the Doc's just hop in them and go.

Still it was a pretty good chase with the Elevated and all.
It was a cool chase...Dr. Kovach's Viper is sweet too, it's black:) I would have shyte my pants to be in either of those cars as well...I'd get all clostrophobic...Watching from the TV was good enough eh:)