PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed

Chayton
01-17-2016, 04:56 AM
Hello all,

For a while now I have been working on this Marauder project. I am proud of how far I have come and am fairly pleased with the results, none the less I am looking for some critique nominees. Ideally you would have a past/background/familiarity with Cinemaotgraphy, Photography, Art, being creative, and or enjoying/participating in Marauder related fun! if you feel any of this applies to you, please, send me a PM with a brief explanation as to why you would be a good candidate! I am excited to hear all of your words of advice. Please note that if you do plan on helping me, this remains between us. As in: no sharing the link with your grandma/stepmom/uncle/brother/friendsfriendsbrothersistersbr othafromanothamothaofficercous incoworkersupervisers garbage man who happens to own a Marauder. No, this is to remain within the Marauder community, more importantly between you and I. It is unfortunate that I have to say all that, this is the world we live in. Some may not understand why im being so blunt/specific: All it really comes down to is I put a lot of work into this stuff and it grinds a gear or two when people take my work and post it as there own(sometimes unknowingly, which is even worse!!!!!!!!!! :shake:) If you cant see why that would be hurtful to me, or do not possess the ability to think with an open mind, please continue. OTHERWISE, I really do look forward to hearing you, And if you offer a good, simple, honest explanation, expect to hear back from me. And if all goes well it will be posted for everyone to enjoy!!

TLDR: (if youre reading this part instead, you dun goofed)

MM03MOK
01-17-2016, 07:00 AM
Chayton, you are clear as mud! ;)

Are you asking to have your artwork or photography critiqued? If so, I have close to 40 years experience in your qualifications, including professional photojournalism and videography, and landscape artist. I'd be glad to help.

akr619
01-17-2016, 07:28 AM
I am interested in this, pm me, I may have some nice 2 cents to offer.

Chayton
01-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Chayton, you are clear as mud! ;)

Are you asking to have your artwork or photography critiqued? If so, I have close to 40 years experience in your qualifications, including professional photojournalism and videography, and landscape artist. I'd be glad to help.

I will be in touch with you soon :)

Mebot
01-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Chayton did you make out to Marauderville in Vegas? I thought you wanted to get some good videos of it

Can't stop the signal...

Chayton
01-17-2016, 12:25 PM
Chayton did you make out to Marauderville in Vegas? I thought you wanted to get some good videos of it

Can't stop the signal...

Sadly I did not. Multiple circumstances ended up preventing me from going, and yes I was pretty bummed lol. None the less I have some phenomenal footage from our Marauder Parade I organized in Benicia. PM me if you'd be willing to help!

Mebot
01-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Where's Benicia?

Can't stop the signal...

Chayton
01-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Where's Benicia?

Can't stop the signal...

my hometown, down the street from SF :P

Mebot
01-17-2016, 03:13 PM
Far drive but I'd love to make it down to San Fran sometime

Can't stop the signal...

1Marauder
01-17-2016, 08:02 PM
Clayton, let's get together. Love to see/help if I can. See my Marauderville photos in that thread.