PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! I'm famous

Logan
01-01-2003, 11:50 AM
I've officially been targetted by the Sheriff!

Clicky Click (http://warnerrobert.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f =26;t=000135)

Some people just have nothing better to do...He apparently didn't like the way I relisted the Marauder on Ebay after the first buyer backed out...

RF Overlord
01-01-2003, 12:05 PM
Sorry, Logan...I don't get it...if the first buyer backed out, what's the problem re-listing the car...?

Also, sorry you're having to sell it in the first place... :(

LincMercLover
01-01-2003, 12:28 PM
That's retarded. Just cause you both left feedback BEFORE the transaction was made doesn't mean you both can't cancel the sale and re-list. Moron...

Logan
01-01-2003, 12:36 PM
I'm not really concerned about selling it. I know I'll have another yet next year. I'll be looking to take advantage of the absolutely attrocious resale value of marauder, this time in my favor... :)

In the mean time, I have my 69 Cougar to tinker with and my SVT Focus to rip around corners with.

03 Merc
01-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Logan,

Based on MM sales around here you will probably be able to buy a "new" 2003 this time next year...:rolleyes:

The "Sheriff" is a classic example of the "What is a Troll?" thread...

RF Overlord
01-01-2003, 01:02 PM
I've noticed that this board seems a bit more civilized than some of the others...and has a higher percentage of (active) members that know what they're talking about, as well...

LincMercLover
01-01-2003, 01:04 PM
RF,

Add that to one of the many reasons why most of us bought this car!

RF Overlord
01-01-2003, 01:05 PM
:D :D :D

JamesHecker
01-01-2003, 02:08 PM
BTW Logan, I hope you made the sale of your car contingent upon the new owner joining this board. We wouldn't want to lose track of it! Especially if the buyer is in California. Maybe I'll be able to get to see it first hand.

SergntMac
01-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Saw that post a while back, wanted to ask him WTF is your point, the deal went south, and he's listing again. But, I remembered the sheriff's personality, and I knew it wouldn't be worth the effort.

The man embarasses me.

piglet
01-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Logan and all,

Sheriff is Sheriff. He could only dream of having a website as successful and classy as this on is. Read the post by RCSignals about trolls that is in essence what Sheriff is all about, he is more overt than covert with is gibberish. But still a TROLL.

You know how MTV has those celebrity death matches. I would like to see Sheriff and LincMercLover go at it blow for blow. My money is on LincMercLover he is in no way remotely a troll. He is very savvy on this board. I think he could school Sheriff in about 2 posts, maybe 3 post at most. That cat is good to go!

Long live this great board and LincMercLover!!!!

Billatpro
01-01-2003, 05:29 PM
piglet,
Whats up with the Super Stallion, dont tell me this is your day job! I want a ride dude!

piglet
01-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Day and Night (NVG) job. Love it. If I won the lotto today I would still give the Corps 20 years.

ONEBADMK8
01-01-2003, 10:38 PM
Logan, kick his A$$!! This guy has to be the largest free standing A$$*&%@ on the planet. You notice that the last board left that he posts on is that one? LMAO!!

Can you say has no life idiot loser. Hes been kicked off every board on the net. Hes just a firestarter loser and nothing more. Your best bet is to ignore that bottom feeder inbred wack job.

LOL!! You did a good job in that thread!

cyclone03
01-02-2003, 10:34 AM
That is funny.
He just wanted a fight.
he must really want a Marauder if he's searching e bay that closely for one.