PDA

View Full Version : YouTube video of the day

Turbov6Bryan
05-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Ran across this and it was awesome

https://youtu.be/kFDG0VPpLQc

JimP
05-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Holly crap, did he actually drive the car or throw something on the pedal and let her rip. I'd be afraid of getting impaled by the metal junk.

Turbov6Bryan
05-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Did u see how small the ramps were?

I totally think he drove it, it was awesome!!!

Was not expecting that much air for first gear :) :)

camelgrundle
05-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Lol I give him a 8 for the landing!

lji372
05-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Ran across this and it was awesome

https://youtu.be/kFDG0VPpLQc

That was awesome!!!!!!!!

kFDG0VPpLQc

Turbov6Bryan
05-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Hey Jerry!

I saw the vid and had to bring it here... Thanks for the other link

I'm on my phone sooooo

It WAS awesome!!!!

RF Overlord
05-27-2016, 07:24 AM
Having a hard time believing this one...speed was too slow for the car to travel that far through the air.

CWright
05-27-2016, 01:28 PM
That was hilarious!

BAD MERC
05-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Anyone else catch that Olympic hood ornament? How appropriate.

Turbov6Bryan
05-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Anyone else catch that Olympic hood ornament? How appropriate.

No I didn't see it! Haha

Is it a holden commodore? The body looks too close to the 2004 Gto, here 2 door there 4 door

Funny stuff :)

Bruce Wayne
05-28-2016, 09:40 AM
Just another annoying non-Marauder post and video from know-it-all Pontiac boy himself, Lyin" Bryan > why don't you take some of that money you make by ripping off dues paying members here, with your junk used parts, and contribute to this site, instead of lurking here and posting your ******** and lies

Turbov6Bryan
05-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Just another annoying non-Marauder post and video from know-it-all Pontiac boy himself, Lyin" Bryan > why don't you take some of that money you make by ripping off dues paying members here, with your junk used parts, and contribute to this site, instead of lurking here and posting your ******** and lies

Listen here Brian Scott, this is the lounge so feel free to let out your pent up anger :lol:

Obviously I'm not a lurker, I post on a daily basis here AND contribute with tech help on nearly 75% of threads Brought up by members. I have helped out more members fixing their cars via phone, there's a lot of folks here that really appreciate it

From the folks here who have purchased parts from me, I have had ZERO complaints about quality, quantity and quickness.

I have yet to hear ANY complaints from your sorry arse too!

Here's the deal:
You and I spoke on the phone, we came to a agreement about shipping to Canada. Since YOU paid for the parts and wanted USPS to mail them, that's what happened

You forget that during our phone conversation that you and I agreed you would pay the full amount of shipping once I mailed it out. ( too bad I trusted such a devoted member here) :lol:

You never paid me the full bill dude. Your excuse was it was my fault, and now I'M a liar????

We had a gentlemans agreement over the telephone and you still haven't paid ME $51.00 since DECEMBER

Keep calling me names and acting like a child, shows your true character buddy

Turbov6Bryan
05-28-2016, 11:26 AM
Here you go buddy

Proofs in the puddin'

RF Overlord
05-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Guys: this is the second thread that has been derailed by your dispute...please take it offline.

Turbov6Bryan
05-28-2016, 12:09 PM
Guys: this is the second thread that has been derailed by your dispute...please take it offline.

I want to hear his response. I don't care about the thread derailments of my thread in the lounge, but I'll redirect my next responses away from public viewing of this site

Thanks

Bruce Wayne
05-29-2016, 06:04 AM
No , you listen here BRYAN WANNER, or is it Whiner! , I really don't recall this "gentlrman"agreement you speak of, about the "extra" $50.00 shipping charges you wanted, after I paid you in full, and you shipped your parts, but I'm getting pretty sick of your crying and false accusations. You say you spend 75% of your time here, offering up your lame advice and posting mostly non- Marauder related items, so, I'm going to donate that $50 to this site, since it is obvious that you will never pay any dues here, but feel take full advantage of all the benefits of this great site and continue to sell your crap on here. So, in the name of Bryan Whiner I will make a donation to MercuryMarauder.net so people like you can lurk here for free

Turbov6Bryan
05-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Sounds excellent

Pm me the receipt

Case closed