PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Club Here I Come!

woaface
05-20-2004, 06:28 AM
No, not leaving you guys, but a friend of mine (in his prime at 62) had me invited by the seceratary of the Upstate Mustang Club to go to some of their meets, shows, and cruise-in meets.

Should be exciting, the next three things going on are a cruise-in on the 12th of June and a show for all cars on the 19th of June. There is something this coming Wednesday night, but I'm pretty sure I'll have already filled my quota for the day.

I'll fill you all in on how well everything goes (because everything will go well, right?) Maybe I better get my engine compartment cleaned a little better before the 12th...:D

TAF
05-20-2004, 06:29 AM
Mustang Club Here I Come! (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10166)

No, not leaving you guys,
Oh man...don't tease us that way James....

LincMercLover
05-20-2004, 06:32 AM
:lol:

I mean...

:nono:

jrzygrl
05-20-2004, 06:44 AM
Hey Rick, nice to "see' you around again... :D

LincMercLover
05-20-2004, 06:46 AM
I try to keep my fans happy... :up:

01True BlueGT
05-20-2004, 06:49 AM
No, not leaving you guys, but a friend of mine (in his prime at 62) had me invited by the seceratary of the Upstate Mustang Club to go to some of their meets, shows, and cruise-in meets.

Should be exciting, the next three things going on are a cruise-in on the 12th of June and a show for all cars on the 19th of June. There is something this coming Wednesday night, but I'm pretty sure I'll have already filled my quota for the day.

I'll fill you all in on how well everything goes (because everything will go well, right?) Maybe I better get my engine compartment cleaned a little better before the 12th...:D

This must be spreading. The Modern Mustangs of NA has been hounding my friend to show at the local shows here, oh, and bring his MM. :lol:

jrzygrl
05-20-2004, 06:49 AM
Rick, :bows: :bows: :bows: I am not worthy..........

woaface
05-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Oh man...don't tease us that way James....Sorry Todd, I just had to ;)

I'd register for the next show (the 19th of June) if I didn't have two really ugly scratches that I tried to cover with touch-up paint when I was 12 or so after being stupid on my bike. That and a dent my friend put in the rear right quarter panal with a basketball.

:help:

Patrick
05-20-2004, 11:48 AM
Oh man...don't tease us that way James....

:beer: :lol: :lol:

RCSignals
05-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Running with Mustang guys huh? Just be ready for the initiation ceremony.