PDA

View Full Version : Not being a butt head about cars for sale, the DTR that just popped up here .. I can

Turbov6Bryan
07-14-2016, 03:22 PM
I can edit your thread, you need to change your link

You posted the one your not supposed to share and I clicked edit, and had full access to your account

I posted on your ad in the cars for sale section, but it might be awhile before my post comes up... Heck my post might not be allowed thru

Here a pic of your craigslist info

Again this is about the DTR that just came up for sale in the cars for sale section

Chuck
07-14-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up, the delay is causing problems

CoreyM75
07-14-2016, 09:45 PM
Yeah, the last line of the ad had a trade offer of intimate relations between men. I replied to your for sale post as a joke and it snuck past the mods.

Turbov6Bryan
07-15-2016, 09:34 PM
When making a thread in the cars for sale section please follow these rules

Please include item number 6 item number 6 and item number 6

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89946

Yes 666

I can't even make this stuff up,....

MERCURY 2003LSE
07-16-2016, 09:14 AM
When making a thread in the cars for sale section please follow these rules

Please include item number 6 item number 6 and item number 6

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89946

Yes 666

I can't even make this stuff up,....

I just looked that up that's funny :D:D

Ourobos
07-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Perhaps you can enlighten me, anytime I post in a for sale thread (for instance, in Chuck's thread I tried to reply that his price is $12,000), I'm told it has to be approved by a mod, and my posts NEVER show up. I'm just insignificant I suppose?

Marauder386
07-16-2016, 08:27 PM
Perhaps you can enlighten me, anytime I post in a for sale thread (for instance, in Chuck's thread I tried to reply that his price is $12,000), I'm told it has to be approved by a mod, and my posts NEVER show up. I'm just insignificant I suppose?

I have been having that happen also Ourobos... don't take it personally. I am under the assumption that my move from South Carolina to Montana has messed with the sites program and thinks I am a cyber-jihadist.

:beatnik:

MM03MOK
07-17-2016, 06:07 AM

All posts after the initial post must be reviewed. While I'm sure you were being helpful, it is the responsibility of the OP/Seller to make the clarification.

If there is a question about what an OP has posted, an inquiry for further details, a first-hand knowledge affidavit of the car or a stated interest in purchasing the vehicle from a potential Buyer, those posts are approved. Otherwise there is no need to post in a thread. It's a Classified Section.

Ourobos
07-17-2016, 06:18 AM
Well, at least an explanation.. Carry on.. ;)