PDA

View Full Version : Black cars matter

JimP
08-18-2016, 07:34 PM
I had them both out tonight, I drove the MM and the wife reluctantly drove the GN, she hates having to drive either.

Not often they are both clean, gassed up and running near perfect.

I use duragloss total protection polish, pretty good stuff, lots of gloss and easy to use.

Mr. Man
08-18-2016, 08:11 PM
I clean my Black car from front to back then I start at the front and clean it front to back then I start at the front and clean it front to the back....well you get the idea.

Nice looking cars there JimP

Ambitious1
08-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Great looking pair! You obviously have the best taste in cars and colors! :)

JBeezy
08-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Nice, I'll have to try that Polish out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2,4shofast
08-19-2016, 06:45 AM
Beautiful rides!!!

Zack
08-19-2016, 07:25 AM
HOT DAMN!!!!!!

1Marauder
08-19-2016, 08:04 AM
SWEET RIDES!

Now we've got some elbow grease to apply!

JimP
08-19-2016, 09:31 AM
Thanks guys, I enjoy them both and I do highly recommend the duragloss total protection polish and their aqua wax for those quick touchups.

For tires, rubber and vinyl my go to is the Optimum water based stuff or the HD express line of detailing products. Makes keeping the black cars looking good easier.

Funny thing last night the few people I spoke with knew what the GN was, I usually get cutlass, Monte I've even gotten "Monte Cutlass" but the Merc sparked up more interest.

ShadyLurker
08-19-2016, 09:33 AM
Beautiful cars.

Turbov6Bryan
08-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Nice Monte!

I was pumping gas into my silver 86 T-type and a guy asks if I had the rocket 350 in it... I said it in a lame voice, nah just a V6. My Plate read QUICK 6

He pulls out in his mustang to put a hurting on me, he was eager to whoop me LOL

Light turned green and I gave him the hit, put 10 cars on him real quick

Poor fella

JimP
08-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Nice Monte!

I was pumping gas into my silver 86 T-type and a guy asks if I had the rocket 350 in it... I said it in a lame voice, nah just a V6. My Plate read QUICK 6

He pulls out in his mustang to put a hurting on me, he was eager to whoop me LOL

Light turned green and I gave him the hit, put 10 cars on him real quick

Poor fella

Awesome, you still have it by any chance??

Turbov6Bryan
08-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Awesome, you still have it by any chance??

No I sold it when I bought my white limited, sold it too

On my turbo regals, now just have Blue 87 limited, 87 charcoal, 87 sage green, 86 GN and my dad has a WE4. All have turbo tweak chips and methanol.

How long have you owned your GN?

JimP
08-19-2016, 12:03 PM
No I sold it when I bought my white limited, sold it too

On my turbo regals, now just have Blue 87 limited, 87 charcoal, 87 sage green, 86 GN and my dad has a WE4. All have turbo tweak chips and methanol.

How long have you owned your GN?

I've had this one 12 years, was bone stock with orIginal tires when I bought it. Sweet collection you have there!!!!

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-19-2016, 12:35 PM
I clean my Black car from front to back then I start at the front and clean it front to back then I start at the front and clean it front to the back....

Sounds like you have a career in rap in your future.

daddyusmaximus
08-19-2016, 04:03 PM
I had them both out tonight, I drove the MM and the wife reluctantly drove the GN, she hates having to drive either.

Not often they are both clean, gassed up and running near perfect.

I use duragloss total protection polish, pretty good stuff, lots of gloss and easy to use.

What the hell's wrong with her?

My wife is the same way. My Marauder is way nicer than her van, and she doesn't like it. Women be crazy.

Turbov6Bryan
08-19-2016, 05:36 PM
I've had this one 12 years, was bone stock with orIginal tires when I bought it. Sweet collection you have there!!!!

I go by turbov6bryan on photobucket. I believe my cars are still listed there, if your bored

I still be deep into buicks

JimP
08-20-2016, 07:16 AM
What the hell's wrong with her?

My wife is the same way. My Marauder is way nicer than her van, and she doesn't like it. Women be crazy.

Our wives must have been cut from the same cloth, mine is just terrified of the MM it's too big and she doesn't want anything to happen to the Buick, I guess. I bought her a blue MM years ago as her daily, she drove it a couple of times to work then started taking the bus, car was too big.

I traded it for a small suv to a member here, still have the suv and she drives it everyday, as far as I know Mark (Kernie) still has the blue.

JimP
08-20-2016, 07:16 AM
I go by turbov6bryan on photobucket. I believe my cars are still listed there, if your bored

I still be deep into buicks

Will check them out for sure!

kernie
08-20-2016, 10:08 AM
Our wives must have been cut from the same cloth, mine is just terrified of the MM it's too big and she doesn't want anything to happen to the Buick, I guess. I bought her a blue MM years ago as her daily, she drove it a couple of times to work then started taking the bus, car was too big.

I traded it for a small suv to a member here, still have the suv and she drives it everyday, as far as I know Mark (Kernie) still has the blue.

Yes i still have the blue and still love it.

I always felt like a thief leaving town that day in such a nice car. I know it was a fair trade and all and that the little 4WD SUV has served you well.

I remember your little guy didn't think it was such a good idea, he must be about ready to drive now! I have two about to get their G2 licences, i have already told the they can drive the Hyundia and the black MM but the blue is mine and off limits to them!

My wife likes the Elantra because her phone syncs up and she can talk thru the speaker system, perfect!

Couple of nice cars with lots of balls you have there Jim but now you are back to the 'what do i drive in the winter' problem!

:beer:

JimP
08-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Yes i still have the blue and still love it.

I always felt like a thief leaving town that day in such a nice car. I know it was a fair trade and all and that the little 4WD SUV has served you well.

I remember your little guy didn't think it was such a good idea, he must be about ready to drive now! I have two about to get their G2 licences, i have already told the they can drive the Hyundia and the black MM but the blue is mine and off limits to them!

My wife likes the Elantra because her phone syncs up and she can talk thru the speaker system, perfect!

Couple of nice cars with lots of balls you have there Jim but now you are back to the 'what do i drive in the winter' problem!

:beer:

The Nissan is treating us very well, zero complaints! Only 135km on it as of today, the thing has been rock solid but we do take good care of it. I have an Impala for a daily so all is good.

The boy is 13, so a few years to go, not sure what I'll have then. I was out last night and took him for a spin in a 10 GTR with some light mods and an 11 ZR1 Corvette, both cars were monsters to say the least, he's hooked for sure. My buddys have some nice cars so he get to ride shot gun in a few.

He says hi!!

MyBlackBeasts
08-23-2016, 05:01 PM
I do highly recommend the duragloss total protection polish and their aqua wax for those quick touchups.

This the stuff?

https://www.amazon.com/Duragloss-105-Automotive-Performance-Polish/dp/B002W0ZNIU

https://www.amazon.com/Duragloss-DG-951-Aquawax-AW-951/dp/B00607ZIUY

HotRaud90
08-25-2016, 07:42 AM
That's a down right sexy pair of machines right there. Two thumbs up, sir.

01BADMERC
08-25-2016, 08:50 AM
Not sure if anyone has tried this but I have great results with it. I like it.

Turtle-Wax-T-3KT-Black-Box/dp/B001UMZ07A

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

01BADMERC
08-25-2016, 09:01 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160825/39f8b215368b79d9c5988575f2446e d0.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JimP
08-25-2016, 10:06 AM
This the stuff?

https://www.amazon.com/Duragloss-105-Automotive-Performance-Polish/dp/B002W0ZNIU

https://www.amazon.com/Duragloss-DG-951-Aquawax-AW-951/dp/B00607ZIUY

Yup that's it, don't let the chinsy pictures on the bottle fool you, it works amazing.

MMBLUE
08-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Yup that's it, don't let the chinsy pictures on the bottle fool you, it works amazing.

X3

Stuff is AMAZING :beer:

MyBlackBeasts
08-25-2016, 04:15 PM

Thanks! :up: