PDA

View Full Version : What does it take!!

Patrick
05-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Chris has offered to help. Thank you! I got sum funny stuff I would like to share, Why is everyone giving the cold shoulder?? Todd, Marty, Login, Haggis, I thought you would atleast give your 2 cents! Damm I thought I was among friends. I luve this forum but if I have over stayed my welcome by!! I Dont want to leave but I need some help. And I am tired of the s(*t) If you are tired of Patrick let me know! I will leave and move on!

Donny Carlson
05-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Chris has offered to help. Thank you! I got sum funny stuff I would like to share, Why is everyone giving the cold shoulder?? Todd, Marty, Login, Haggis, I thought you would atleast give your 2 cents! Damm I thought I was among friends. I luve this forum but if I have over stayed my welcome by!! I Dont want to leave but I need some help. And I am tired of the s(*t) If you are tired of Patrick let me know! I will leave and move on!
Uhh, did I miss something? What do you need help with, dude?

martyo
05-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Uhh, did I miss something? What do you need help with, dude?

Did I blink and miss something Patrick????

Bigdogjim
05-23-2004, 08:58 PM
Well I was not asked to help?

What pray tell do you need help with??

MM03MOK
05-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Bunny's been in Cleveland, Patrick. Help is on the way. You'd BETTER not leave!! :bigcry:

Patrick
05-23-2004, 09:15 PM
What I want to do is post sum Funny stuff from my hard drive! Mp3, Roy D. Mercer! Just Cant get help! James post to everyting but offers no help!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I just asked for help and got :puke: on!

martyo
05-23-2004, 09:25 PM
What I want to do is post sum Funny stuff from my hard drive! Mp3, Roy D. Mercer! Just Cant get help! James post to everyting but offers no help!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I just asked for help and got :puke: on!

Patrick I am lost when it comes to this stuff. I am NOT ignoring you!!!

Donny Carlson
05-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure that there >is< a place here to upload files other than pictures to the gallery, or smallish multimedia files (sound or video). Usually, when somebody wants to share other types of files (streaming video, large movie files, etc) they post a link to file.

Keep in mind that this weekend there were at least three regional events (one in Detriot, one in Atlanta, and one in Cleveland) that drew a lot of MM.NET members away from their computers. That, and it typically gets slower on this site on the weekends. I'm sure nobody was intentionally ignoring you, or meant to hurt your feelings.

Patrick
05-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Bunny's been in Cleveland, Patrick. Help is on the way. You'd BETTER not leave!! :bigcry:

I Hope you had a great weekand!! Mary!! Just fustrated!!

Silver_04
05-23-2004, 09:44 PM
I think I'm getting this sorted out with Patrick. I'm offering some of my web hosting space that I get with my ISP service to Patrick and if others can do the same that would be appreciated.

The main problem is that he can't upload files from his PC to the net for sharing because of very limited web hosting file space. We are also trying to sort out some method of file hosting on Yahoo and if anyone has any experience with that please chime in.

Also, if anyone knows of any other free file hosting sites please post them here. I have heard of a few but I can't remember the names of them.

And I am the Chris. :)

BTW Patrick, check you private messages.

MM03MOK
05-23-2004, 09:47 PM
The Photo Gallery has a size limit: 2000k file size limit. ZIP file uploads allowed (2MB limit). And if you aren't a Contributing Member, your upload space is limited. Anything larger needs to be hosted on a personal website with a link, as Donny said.

Patrick
05-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Did I blink and miss something Patrick???? You must have Blink for A few days!~!!!!!

woaface
05-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Sorry Patrick, this is why I've ignore this somewhat...occupied as I told you and I've never loaded a video before. I'll try and do what I can, but I get the feeling Mary's answer was best, and/or someone else will be able to help you better than I can.

I'm great with computers, but only when it's in front of me, if you know what I mean.

Haggis
05-23-2004, 10:00 PM

HUH?? I have not been ignoring you, I was also in Cleveland since Thursday and was maybe on the site for 10-15 minutes all weekend. You want Help from me with your computer needs that's a good one. :lol: I am as computer illiterate as they come just ask Mary or my wife (Ladyhawke). I will let Chris (Ladyhawke) help you now:

Patrick, I have used the Photobucket free download site on the Firehawk website. Try going here: http://www.photobucket.com/. Good luck! Sorry we couldn't help earlier. Chris (Ladyhawke)

Haggis
05-23-2004, 10:04 PM
...also try contacting Merc, he has uploaded videos here in the past. Hope you find a solution to your problem would love to see some funny videos.

Silver_04
05-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Let's get this show on the road. I need some files sent to me so I can host them or I'm going to bed.

CRUZTAKER
05-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I saw your posts, but I have nothing to offer as i don't have web sharing nor the knowledge to figure out how to do it. Sorry man.....

I also need to send you stuff. Been a litlle....busy:rolleyes:

Good luck.

-B

RCSignals
05-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Patrick who????? :D

(J/K Patrick. I suspect you didn't get a lot of "help" because most of us are in the same predicament as you on how to do this)

woaface
05-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Ooook. I tried loading a few video's myself, even short ones. You've got to have the space.

Go to the gallery and log in. Click "upload media/pictures" whatever it is at the top. You see where you have one bar and across from that there's a button that says "Browse" ? Well click that button. It'll lead you to everything on your computer. Now you should know what file/folder/where you saved these video's on your desktop. Look for them. Once you find them, double click, and the window will disappear. Click "load" or "Upload" or "finish" whatever it is...and then you'll be lead to another screen to "name" the file and then you should be good as gold.

Video files are usually large, and you may not be able to load them without the space of a contributing member.

If that's confusing let me know I may be able to rewrite any one part of that.

Dan
05-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Can I have some cheese and crackers with the whine? :lol:

Someone please pass the thicker skin. :P

I suppose I am prolly gonna get some flamage back for teasing you Patrick but please don't be so sensitive. We all love you man, we really, really, really do. (OK, is anyone else tired of the butt kissing by now?) :) Ohhh, I can't stop myself.

Best,

Dan

TAF
05-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Patrick,

I just came across this post. And I (FINALLY) just put Marty's lame-self back on an airplane to New York....I have not been on the board but, about 10 minutes since he landed Thursday afternoon.

I hope you got all this settled....

See what happens when I try to go away for a couple days? Man-alive!

Patrick
05-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Can I have some cheese and crackers with the whine? :lol:

Someone please pass the thicker skin. :P

I suppose I am prolly gonna get some flamage back for teasing you Patrick but please don't be so sensitive. We all love you man, we really, really, really do. (OK, is anyone else tired of the butt kissing by now?) :) Ohhh, I can't stop myself.

Best,

Dan

Hey Dan, I deserve all of that!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!

martyo
05-25-2004, 02:37 AM
[QUOTE=TAF]Patrick,

I just came across this post. And I (FINALLY) just put Marty's lame-self back on an airplane to New York....I have not been on the board but, about 10 minutes since he landed Thursday afternoon.
[QUOTE]

Patrick: Don't believe this suck up for a minute! I asked Todd for a little help and the next thing I know, I stand to lose a boat load of money and I spend half my weekend chasing it down and fixing his mistakes.

Dan
05-25-2004, 05:35 AM
I am glad that you have a good sense of humor, Patrick.

Best,

Dan