PDA

View Full Version : I.E.D.

mm svt
09-19-2016, 10:00 PM
With all the recent news on abandoned items on the Street and explosions please be aware of your surroundings, we as a group encountered a lonely backpack outside of the Rock n Roll hall
Of Fame, had that been what's all over NJ then a lot of these people on here injured on gone. Please do not approach and only get away and call the police. God Speed Marauders

daddyusmaximus
09-19-2016, 10:10 PM
I've been preaching this for years. Got my truck blown out from under me in Iraq in '05. I knew it was coming here. Well, it's here, and it's only going to get worse. This battle against radical islam is going to be a multi-generational conflict. Wait 'til they start doing Timothy McVeigh size crap. and Mumbai style shootouts.

JustRight
09-20-2016, 06:22 AM
Hillary said yesterday the bombings are Donald Trump's fault and Kaine said the bombings prove ISIS is being defeated overseas. Apparently they don't talk to each other much. :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope there are enough clear thinking people voting this year. This is the most important election of numerous elections in my lifetime since Ronald Reagan and the most potentially pivotal election in US history.

Imagine, if Trump hadn't involved himself we would be having another illusion of choice between Hillary and Jeb or Hillary and Cruz. :eek:

MERCMAN
09-20-2016, 06:59 AM
With all the recent news on abandoned items on the Street and explosions please be aware of your surroundings, we as a group encountered a lonely backpack outside of the Rock n Roll hall
Of Fame, had that been what's all over NJ there was nothing in it!! Of coursethen a lot of these people on here injured on gone. Please do not approach and only get away and call the police. God Speed Marauders

I called 911 about it and they called the "security guard" at the R&RHOF. I saw him carrying it downstairs to the lost and found. I was hoping there was nothing in it or the whole place could have went up. Of course this was after Gordon(Haggis) kicked it. Ya just can't cure stupid.:shake:

Ken
09-20-2016, 07:19 AM
I didn't notice the backpack, but I picked up a couple folded papers off the ground in the same area. It looked to be a printout of the morning agenda for the FOX8 morning show, looked like they had a live remote from R&R HOF, they sometimes have bands (sometimes local talent, sometimes high school marching or jazz bands, etc) playing live leading into and out of commercial break on fridays. Usually in studio, but weather permitting, they use R&R HOF as the back drop. So backpack probably wasn't even realized to be missing yet.

Turbov6Bryan
09-20-2016, 07:51 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/61/49/fb614921572387bda08a73361c69f0 c4.jpg

Thanks Obama

sailsmen
09-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Whenever we go to an event we have a code word that means to leave immediately and meet at one of several previously agreed to places.

We have also learned survival tactics in the event we are unable to leave.

Whenever I go anywhere I always conduct a risk assessment.
On a number of occasions I have left a place, as it turned out at the right time, because I didn't like what I saw and felt.

I highly recc "The Gift of Fear".

justbob
09-20-2016, 09:10 AM
At minimum you should have most exits learned in the first few steps of any building. And yes, I consider windows a viable exit..

That's just common sense.

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

Marauder386
09-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Sadly, I was preaching this from around 2004 ... those of us who have firsthand Thin Blueline experience with military on top. We are outnumbered by the ones who want or need to go back to before 9/11/01 ... this will never be able to happen anymore. We lost it on that day. Sadly, the wrong things have fallen into place and we have been lulled into a sense of complaciency.

I really wanted to keep us all safe and secure here at home - even after leaving some body parts and some of my mental state in a really ugly country. I had to leave Federal Service because the partys and powers that be had another agenda ... and those like me didnt fit in with their plans.

Marauder386
09-20-2016, 09:39 AM
I called 911 about it and they called the "security guard" at the R&RHOF. I saw him carrying it downstairs to the lost and found. I was hoping there was nothing in it or the whole place could have went up. Of course this was after Gordon(Haggis) kicked it. Ya just can't cure stupid.:shake:

This is two very good examples of WHAT NOT TO DO. KBMarauder could have set off the probable IED first ... or put it into an auto arm mode of detonation. The incredible idiocy of that security guard is astounding and only strengthens my response to all of leave it alone and let those trained to handle these situ do their job.

The possible loss of life and property destruction .... :censor:

Zack
09-20-2016, 09:41 AM
Step 1: Drive a DTR over suspicious device to contain the explosion.

Step 2: If device does not detonate, blow up the DTR anyway.

Dragcity
09-20-2016, 10:57 AM
Hey Now.... No Bourbon for you!

Spectragod
09-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Step 1: Drive a DTR over suspicious device to contain the explosion.

Step 2: If device does not detonate, blow up the DTR anyway.

I'll be the first to offer mine for this endeavor. It would be a happy ending....

RF Overlord
09-20-2016, 11:09 AM
Step 1: Drive a DTR Marauder clone over suspicious device to contain the explosion.

Step 2: If device does not detonate, blow up the DTR Marauder clone anyway.Fixed it for you...

justbob
09-20-2016, 03:28 PM
Fixed it for you...

But DTR's are clones. Just like DBP's & SB's. [emoji4]

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

Ambitious1
09-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Step 1: Drive a little Kia, Hyundai, or other cheaply made plastic import over suspicious device to contain the explosion.

Step 2: If device does not detonate, blow up the Kia, Hyundai or other cheaply made plastic import anyway.

Even better! :)

pantheroc
09-22-2016, 09:45 AM
^^^^
That would just scatter shrapnel everywhere, a Clone/DTR would contain it.

No joking, alternate exits and glass exits are scoped when going places. Everyone else will be heading to the main entrance.

GordonB
09-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Got on a plane for business after THE 9/11 and first thing I did was look around for what I could substitute for a weapon. Found the Coke can(s) Unopened and the big rechargeable flashlight(s). 'Nuf said. BTW, always carry a metal ball point pen.

Be safe out there and ALWAYS look around yourself and your car.

sailsmen
09-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Fire Extinguishers are your friend.