PDA

View Full Version : Georgia here I come

Silver_04
05-25-2004, 06:35 AM
Usgecko and I are reducing the population of Marauders in Indiana by 2 this week. And I just got permission to get my Indianpolis Motor Speedway specialty license plate. Darn the luck.

Anyways, I posted a bit back that I'd be moving to the Atlanta area and it's happening this week. So for you Atlanta folks, I've got the dealership of choice, but where do I need to go for emissions testing? Also, where is a good place to get windows tinted?

If anything is going on this holiday weekend, send me a PM because I'd like to meet you guys.

Thanks,
Chris

TAF
05-25-2004, 07:04 AM
Usgecko and I are reducing the population of Marauders in Indiana by 2 this week. And I just got permission to get my Indianpolis Motor Speedway specality license plate. Darn the luck.

Anyways, I posted a bit back that I'd be moving to the Atlanta area and it's happening this week. So for you Atlanta folks, I've got the dealership of choice, but where do I need to go for emissions testing? Also, where is a good place to get windows tinted?

If anything is going on this holiday weekend, send me a PM because I'd like to meet you guys.

Thanks,
ChrisChris,
"Come on Down"...."You're the next contestant on 'Guess the Secret Project'..."!!!!

Emissions testing can be done at THOUSANDS of places here...as well...it can be done by the experts at Team Ford. But, frankly...it will not be needed on your Marauder...it's still considered a new vehicle (I think...I didn't have to do mine this year or last...but, it's been awhile since I moved here with a car...maybe new "aliens" need to have it done...I don't know)

usgecko
05-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Chris,

Good luck on your move - personally I will be glad when I am settled in in Va and I can sit down without seeing packing boxes and grab a couple of cold ones.

Donny Carlson
05-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Usgecko and I are reducing the population of Marauders in Indiana by 2 this week. And I just got permission to get my Indianpolis Motor Speedway specialty license plate. Darn the luck.

Thanks,
Chris
Todd already replied that Team Ford can handle the emissions testing. I wanted to add that the emssions testing area is right over near where Scott Levine's work area is, so go say hello to him and introduce yourself. I'm sure Todd will show you around the place if you let him know you are going up there.

As for tint, I highly recommend Custom Sun Control, which is right across the street from Team Ford. They use Formula 1, and are, quite simply, the best. They do nothing but tint.

Custom Sun Control Glass Coating and Tinting
986 Cobb Parkway S.
Marietta, GA 30060 (770) 424-8228
www.customsuncontrol.com (http://www.customsuncontrol.com)

Scott Levine will be out of town this weekend (Memorial Day), but he'll be back there next weekend... and you can see my car, which will be in getting work done by Scott. If you like, PM me and I'll give you my cell phone, maybe we can convince Todd to schlepp us up to Williams Brothers.

Patrick
05-26-2004, 01:14 AM
I'll PM my # When you are your way down Stopp by and I'll buy Lunch. But anytime you get up my way. Give me a yell and I'll get the grill fired up! And Todd is always welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Just A thought, (yes I have those from time to time), How does this sound? Lets have a Mini MM get together. I know Todd Has breakfast at the Barrel once a month. But the morning thing is hard for me. But lets make it all day cook out thing. Thier are many MM in our area that this could happen!! We have two spots in my area, Red Clay State Park and the Ocoee River Park! I think this could work. If this works its my TREAT, no :bs: :bs: And I have the best cook for the cook out, My Dad. He is a retired army cook (No bad Jokes Please) and just luves to cook! And he is a great cook!! That would make his day. And mine too!!! Sorry to get carried away but this would be awsome!!! A MM get together, good time and food!! Lets see if make this work sometime this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torinodan
05-26-2004, 05:24 AM
Try to hold out on the fun till i get back from Afghanistan please.. And there will be no ARMY food jokes from me. Got one question. On the way to work sometimes I would get behind a Marauder. I would be going to NAS Atlanta from the 120 to Fairground. Any Ideas? I'm sure if there wasn't the normal traffic I would have caught up to whoever it was before I had to turn on Atlanta Rd. Also someone up in Dallas has one too and my wife has talk to her a few times. Just plan a date in about 4 months and I'll come running and hungry. :baaa:

later guys. Semper Fi Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about the emission test you still have a while before you start all that fun.:rock:

TAF
05-26-2004, 06:02 AM
Glad to hear from you, and thanks for all your doing over there. I have a nephew who is about to ship out. I wish you guys would just find that SOB Bin Laden and you'd ALL come home.

Keep in touch and the Southern Marauders will throw you a GRAND Homecoming!

Silver_04
05-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Try to hold out on the fun till i get back from Afghanistan please.. And there will be no ARMY food jokes from me. Got one question. On the way to work sometimes I would get behind a Marauder. I would be going to NAS Atlanta from the 120 to Fairground. Any Ideas? I'm sure if there wasn't the normal traffic I would have caught up to whoever it was before I had to turn on Atlanta Rd. Also someone up in Dallas has one too and my wife has talk to her a few times. Just plan a date in about 4 months and I'll come running and hungry. :baaa:

later guys. Semper Fi Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about the emission test you still have a while before you start all that fun.:rock:

I think planning something for when you get back will be no problem at all.

Be safe and God bless. http://home.earthlink.net/~ctt9/images/patriot.gif