PDA

View Full Version : Question for FstGeek & Moderators

jflave
11-24-2016, 07:57 PM
You purchased your MM in the spring of 2016 and again you post on the timeslip page at the # 4 slot a 10.3 ET. When did you do this pass and do you have the track slip or a video of this event taking place after you owned the MM ?? If my information is wrong I will apologize. Thanks, John

justbob
11-24-2016, 11:37 PM
I still say, no slip, no time. And no more rounding off either.

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

sailsmen
11-25-2016, 06:27 AM
In the past some have said they were told they would run X in the 1/4 and that they had Y HP.

I was told if I added Nitrous I would run 10.5 so I will change my time to what I was told.

I was also told the Jet MM would run 3.9 so I am going to add that as well.

vkirkend
11-25-2016, 06:39 AM
I still say, no slip, no time. And no more rounding off either.

What he said.

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 06:34 PM
You purchased your MM in the spring of 2016 and again you post on the timeslip page at the # 4 slot a 10.3 ET. When did you do this pass and do you have the track slip or a video of this event taking place after you owned the MM ?? If my information is wrong I will apologize. Thanks, John
Yes, I posted a time. Look at my web site with a video of "MY CAR" doing 10.3 in the quarter. http://seemyride.us/03--mercury-marauder.html. I don't have a damn thing to prove to you. I own this wonderful and fast car.
Now please go run to Mommy I mean the "Moderators" to tell them how I hurt your feelings.

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm glad you say "I still say, no slip, no time. And no more rounding off either.". I have the CAR with a Video and a time slip. I have everything about my CAR on this website. http://seemyride.us/03--mercury-marauder.html Nothing on my website is "Rounded UP" or lied about my CAR.
I thought I was on a website "MercuryMarauder.net" to enjoy talking with other men about Mercury Marauders and some Vics but I find myself defending spec's on my car. I wish the bois and trolls would grow up.

Mike M
11-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Bad Azz car!

MERCURY 2003LSE
11-25-2016, 07:19 PM
FstGeek sweet bad ass car :banana2:

I could only get the 1/4 mile run vid to work .
The other vid I could not get to work .
Nice clean sweet car built :beer:

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 07:22 PM
I will look into it. It's just me recording the exhaust sound. Thanks for your complement.

FordNut
11-25-2016, 07:42 PM
I wondered what happened to Steve's car. I believe he was shooting for Big Dog at SSHS in Atlanta, but kept having little bugs. I guess they're ironed out now, it's pretty wicked.

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Yup, I have Steve's car. Love it. I don't race it. I just enjoy driving a beautiful looking monster.

sailsmen
11-25-2016, 07:57 PM
I am familiar with the car and I think you can run faster than 10.3.

And yes being a very active website we have had less than honorable people.

sailsmen
11-25-2016, 08:03 PM
The video is from Injected Engineering. Do you know who drove it, was it Aric?

"Uploaded on Oct 19, 2010
Injected Engineering Built and Tuned Mercury Marauder with a Vortech Supercharger goes a 10.32 @ 136mph in the Quartermile! This car sports a full factory interior, Air Conditioning, Power Steering and weighs in over 4400lbs with a driver."

jflave
11-25-2016, 08:08 PM
Yes, I posted a time. Look at my web site with a video of "MY CAR" doing 10.3 in the quarter. http://seemyride.us/03--mercury-marauder.html. I don't have a damn thing to prove to you. I own this wonderful and fast car.
Now please go run to Mommy I mean the "Moderators" to tell them how I hurt your feelings.
Sir my point is when was that pass, it was done by another owner not you is that correct ? If that is correct you or the car never did a 10.3 when you the new owner owned the car so it shouldn't be on the timeslip page until YOU do some racing and get your own slips. You say "now please go run to Mommy", very mature. I saw your car at Carlisle I thought it looked nice, How About You & I Meet At A Race Track And Race. Atco is twenty five minutes away from me & still open or Cecil is 100 miles from me & would be less of a ride for you, there still open. 12-10 Saturday work for you ?

Blown3.8
11-25-2016, 08:24 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Sir my point is when was that pass, it was done by another owner not you is that correct ? If that is correct you or the car never did a 10.3 when you the new owner owned the car so it shouldn't be on the timeslip page until YOU do some racing and get your own slips. You say "now please go run to Mommy", very mature. I saw your car at Carlisle I thought it looked nice, How About You & I Meet At A Race Track And Race. Atco is twenty five minutes away from me & still open or Cecil is 100 miles from me & would be less of a ride for you, there still open. 12-10 Saturday work for you ?
Go Away TROLL. I will say again "I don't need to prove anything to you".

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 08:32 PM
The video is from Injected Engineering. Do you know who drove it, was it Aric?

"Uploaded on Oct 19, 2010
Injected Engineering Built and Tuned Mercury Marauder with a Vortech Supercharger goes a 10.32 @ 136mph in the Quartermile! This car sports a full factory interior, Air Conditioning, Power Steering and weighs in over 4400lbs with a driver."
You are correct. Aric is the driver in the video. He drives it better then I. That is why I use the video he gave me.

jflave
11-25-2016, 08:38 PM
Example, Marauder TJA is # 4 on timeslip page with a 10.40. He sold his MM to a member, the new owner didn't post his 10.40 on the timeslip page. Let's Race

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 08:39 PM
Example, Marauder TJA is # 4 on timeslip page with a 10.40. He sold his MM to a member, the new owner didn't post his 10.40 on the timeslip page. Let's Race

FordNut
11-25-2016, 08:40 PM

You are correct. Aric is the driver in the video. He drives it better then I. That is why I use the video he gave me.

There are a few timeslips of runs that were made by a designated driver. I'd like to see what a good driver could do with my car.

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 08:50 PM
There are a few timeslips of runs that were made by a designated driver. I'd like to see what a good driver could do with my car.
If someone else drove your car and was able to drive it better then you and posted a really good time then some people would pretty much call you a fraud and want to race you.
Just like the Owner of "American Pharaoh" is NOT allowed to say his horse won the "Triple Crown" because he did not ride the horse on the track.

jflave
11-25-2016, 08:56 PM
There are a few timeslips of runs that were made by a designated driver. I'd like to see what a good driver could do with my car.It's has nothing to do with who driving, he's posting past owner's timeslip. Put someone else in the seat I don't care, let's see what the car now does.

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 08:58 PM
It's has nothing to do with who driving, he's posting past owner's timeslip. Put someone else in the seat I don't care, let's see what the car now does.

jflave
11-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Go Away TROLL. I will say again "I don't need to prove anything to you".REALY TROLL I disagree with you & I am a troll. Let's Race

FstGeek
11-25-2016, 09:07 PM
REALY TROLL I disagree with you & I am a troll. Let's Race

1Marauder
11-25-2016, 09:11 PM
But my car, and my horse, are %#<*^%¥ fast!

MM03MOK
11-25-2016, 11:23 PM
FstGeek - it's about the car, the owner and the time slip. You weren't the owner in 2010 and I don't see a time slip. As you can tell, it's a touchy subject here...and your attitude as a Noobie sucks.

Go grab a time slip of your own while the tracks are still open and the air is cool! If you're putting out 800+ HP, you'll be in the 9's and possibly better. Wouldn't that be sweet!

FstGeek
11-26-2016, 12:18 AM
FstGeek - it's about the car, the owner and the time slip. You weren't the owner in 2010 and I don't see a time slip. As you can tell, it's a touchy subject here...and your attitude as a Noobie sucks.

Go grab a time slip of your own while the tracks are still open and the air is cool! If you're putting out 800+ HP, you'll be in the 9's and possibly better. Wouldn't that be sweet!
Then just kick me off of MM.net. I have video proof of my Car driven by the builder of the engine (Aric at Injected Engineering). I posted real numbers of what my Car has done in the past. I don't have anything to prove to you either.
I am not interested in racing anyone anywhere. I will not race anyone. If I have done something wrong then kick me off of this website.
I didn't ask the Troll for is option about my car. I didn't even post my time on the forums. I filled out a profile question.
Now you are putting me down by saying "As you can tell, it's a touchy subject here...and your attitude as a Noobie sucks." I have posted very little on this website because of bullies like you "
|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|"
and the Troll.

I did ask for any of this crap. I don't feel I broke any rules by posting a true time my car has run. Please tell me what I have done wrong here?

TooManyFords
11-26-2016, 05:17 AM
I think the timeslip should stand. THis site is all about the car. If we're going to split hairs, then where does that put Triple Threat?

No, the car has a legitimate timeslip attached to it so it should stand.

justbob
11-26-2016, 05:19 AM
I will say again "I don't need to prove anything to you".

Actually you do. That is the whole entire point...

lji372
11-26-2016, 05:26 AM
Not sure if the rules for posting a time in the time slips section or if there are any.
If the noobie didn't ask to be put on the list I don't see it as him taking credit for that time. If it is filled in automatically by he system I see it as no harm no foul. There is video proof of the time so either it could go on as aric or njected engineering time.

When I bought toms car I knew I had bought a beast. And jflave is correct, I have never once tried to take credit for the cars time with anybody since I've owned it. I show the video to everyone but always state "here's when the former owner ran it"

Either way the car is bad a$$ and this really seems like a non issue imho.

So either change the owners name on the timeslip or take it off the list if you feel the need. But let me ask you this, like the horse analogy, what if the current guy actually owned the car and had a buddy drive it down the track, would that make the car not fast? How would anyone prove who actually drove the car by turning in a time slip? Aren't there other times posted by owners who didn't actually drive their car down the track, if not how is this proven?

Sorry to chime in but I think the new guy is possibly getting crap for something he possibly didn't even intend.

Btw it was a 10.32 according to the video :D

jflave
11-26-2016, 05:42 AM
Not sure if the rules for posting a time in the time slips section or if there are any.
If the noobie didn't ask to be put on the list I don't see it as him taking credit for that time. If it is filled in automatically by he system I see it as no harm no foul. There is video proof of the time so either it could go on as aric or njected engineering time.

When I bought toms car I knew I had bought a beast. And jflave is correct, I have never once tried to take credit for the cars time with anybody since I've owned it. I show the video to everyone but always state "here's when the former owner ran it"

Either way the car is bad a$$ and this really seems like a non issue imho.

So either change the owners name on the timeslip or take it off the list if you feel the need. But let me ask you this, like the horse analogy, what if the current guy actually owned the car and had a buddy drive it down the track, would that make the car not fast? How would anyone prove who actually drove the car by turning in a time slip? Aren't there other times posted by owners who didn't actually drive their car down the track, if not how is this proven?

Sorry to chime in but I think the new guy is possibly getting crap for something he possibly didn't even intend.

Btw it was a 10.32 according to the video :D Thanks for posting / he can put anyone he wants in the seat and it will count he's the new owner. The video is from 2010 by the original owner, it has nothing to do with who drove the car.

jflave
11-26-2016, 05:53 AM
I think the timeslip should stand. THis site is all about the car. If we're going to split hairs, then where does that put Triple Threat?

No, the car has a legitimate timeslip attached to it so it should stand.That puts Triple Threat at #1 where he belongs, it has nothing to do with who drives the the car when it (timeslip) is done it's about who owns the car at the time. They get the credit for the timeslip.

a_d_a_m
11-26-2016, 06:03 AM
I have posted very little on this website because of bullies like you "|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|" and the Troll. Really doubling down on that positive attitude... :lol:

TooManyFords
11-26-2016, 06:06 AM
So if I bought Triple Threat's fastest marauder on the planet, it would suddenly NOT be the fastest?

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day...

Blown3.8
11-26-2016, 06:14 AM
Just give everyone a trophy.

crownvic97
11-26-2016, 06:35 AM
This seems silly, the car ran a 10.32. Its the same car different owner, that car still did it.

If the time is already posted on the timeslip page, it should just change owner info but it shouldn't be excluded.

It's not hard to understand why he is being defensive, he didn't ask for this attention.

lji372
11-26-2016, 06:38 AM
At least there is some activity here.

It was beginning to look like mcm :eek:

:trophy1: :lol:

MOTOWN
11-26-2016, 06:40 AM
I can understand both sides , but honestly its a petty argument , and the new owner didn't even post in the time slip page , it was filled in automatically when he answered profile questions , this site is much too small for all of the B.S. that takes place , if the car went 10 whatever ownership doesn't change that , if the car was black before he bought it does he also need to prove its black since he bought it??????

Triple Threat
11-26-2016, 07:17 AM

No, the car has a legitimate timeslip attached to it so it should stand.

John,What did I do?

a_d_a_m
11-26-2016, 07:28 AM
its a petty argument Sure is...

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 07:40 AM
The car ran 10.30's, not the owner, how many marauders on this board have drivers for the car at the track? Several that I know of, does that magically change something?

Some people don't want to take their car to the track, they just want a fast street car, you stack it up on the track and insurance is null and void, that's the #1 reason mine doesn't get tracked. But throw enough skin in the game and I'll be willing to play.

And there's the problem, all the alleged fast cars (you know who you are), want to run for a cup of coffee or a coke. There's a whole lot of cry babies on this site, that like to insult others, their cars, pick a random fight, and depending on where they are in the food chain with the management, it's all good, let someone put up a QR code they don't like, take a stand against one of their pals and it's a new ball game. Odd how that works.

FWIW, I have no time slip for my POS DTR, and I don't care, I know how it performs.....

a_d_a_m
11-26-2016, 07:43 AM
FWIW, I have no time slip for my POS DTR, and I don't care, I know how it performs..... DTR, the paint that performs better than the car itself. :D

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 07:48 AM
DTR, the paint that performs better than the car itself. :D

Yep, stock black MM's are faster than mine...:D So I am told......:rolleyes:

a_d_a_m
11-26-2016, 07:52 AM
I'll bet you a cup of coffee!

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 07:52 AM
I'll bet you a cup of coffee!

And 5k???? :confused:

TooManyFords
11-26-2016, 07:53 AM
John,What did I do?

Nothing, you're fine!

a_d_a_m
11-26-2016, 08:01 AM
And 5k???? :confused: :lol:

Remember, I'm on CVN, I don't have money.

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 08:04 AM
:lol:

Remember, I'm on CVN, I don't have money.

Hahahahahaha.... I almost forgot that, you could run me in the stick vic, I'll give you the hit and 10 cars.

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Looking at the time slip list, it appears several others haven't posted a time slip either....

What I think is really going on....... the OP is butthurt he got bumped out of the top 5, the "offender" did nothing but enter his info on his stats page, the forum did the rest, seems like a problem with the board, not the new owner of a car that's faster than the OP's.

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 08:21 AM
I never looked at the time slip pages, but I see I am #223, if anyone has a slower time, I'm going to start a thread complaining about it, how it's not fair, how I should get a safe space, coloring book & crayons and a puppy. LOL

FstGeek
11-26-2016, 08:34 AM
I posted what my Car can do. I have a video on my website showing what my car can do with from Injected Engineering. I never once said "I" did anything.
I will never race my Car. I promised myself that back in the 80's when a good friend of mine died at Executive Airport in Fort Lauderdale racing and fooling around I will never race.
I purchased a fast car with proof. I have run the car up to 140 mph quickly when no one else was around. I will not take a chance of killing someone's kid to prove I'm faster in a race.
Because I don't race I don't have the experience to race without getting hurt or hurting someone.
If I buy a "Rembrandt" painting for $50 million I guess the painters will be upset and want me to paint over it.
I will not speak on this anymore.

Go Away TROLL's. I will say again "I don't need to prove anything to anyone".
P.S. My fast car is in Columbus GA now. I will be at "Cooks Place" Columbus GA on Jan. 3rd if anyone wants to stop by.

FstGeek
11-26-2016, 08:47 AM
I purchased my Marauder from the first owner with 34991 miles on it. I have put on 3101 miles on it. For a total of 38092
Here is my question: Can I sell my Marauder to the next guy and say it only has 3101 miles because all miles from the last owner are null and void? I didn't drive the 34991 miles?

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 08:51 AM
I purchased my Marauder from the first owner with 34991 miles on it. I have put on 3101 miles on it. For a total of 38092
Here is my question: Can I sell my Marauder to the next guy and say it only has 3101 miles because all miles from the last owner are null and void? I didn't drive the 34991 miles?

By the way others are judging, I'd have to say yes, you have a 3100 mile car.

Turbov6Bryan
11-26-2016, 08:51 AM

WINNER!!!!:banana2:

Lmao

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Oh look.......fstgeek's times got deleted......I'm sure jflave will be elated...

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 09:44 AM
The Time Slip Database has columns;
Username and Ride.

FstGeek correctly filled out them out.

If you want to change the Time Slip Database I am not sure how difficult that would be or if it is needed. You can add driver if not username and owner if not username, etc.

As respects questioning someone perhaps PM is a good vehicle. Please keep in mind we have recently had less than honorables con members, possibly increasing the skepticism of new members.

I think FstGeek has an awesome MM. I considered buying it.

Racing just like car shows are not for everyone.

merc
11-26-2016, 10:16 AM

I would prefer a plaque if given a choice.:argue:

Lowndex
11-26-2016, 10:26 AM
Do we have a Tier for NA cars? A place to post time slips, vids and keep as a matter-of-record by owner?

JimP
11-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Holly cap fellas, I like Marauders, you like Marauders, we all like Marauders, let's all just get along. Lets all just agree there are some fast Marauders out there. The end!

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 11:03 AM
The question is should the Timeslip Database require a time slip?:confused:

jflave
11-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Looking at the time slip list, it appears several others haven't posted a time slip either....

What I think is really going on....... the OP is butthurt he got bumped out of the top 5, the "offender" did nothing but enter his info on his stats page, the forum did the rest, seems like a problem with the board, not the new owner of a car that's faster than the OP's.No the only thing that is bothering me is I ask a question nicely I even say if I am wrong I will apologize. His response was To attack and whine about Trolling & Bullying & run home to Mommy. This just tells me what kind of man he's not. As far as you say I got bumped out of the top five, I was never in the top five but I will be soon. I just got it Inspected (NJ) today and will get back at it soon. Have a good day.

1Marauder
11-26-2016, 12:31 PM

This is not an accurate comparison. If the car you bought got 18 MPG when you bought it... You could probably say it gets 18 MPG now, as long as you didn't do anything to change its MPG status (as like MPG -- the HP may fluctuate a little due to temp, wind, gas quality, humidity, and driver input). Of course a heavy foot (or fast foot) will change your specific MPG, but not the overall MPG or HP (mechanical status) of the car, as this is a mechanical function.

These false comparisons do not help. Don't know why ya'll are in the weeds here.

Guy bought a badass car and shared the specs oF his ride. And YES, if he bought SEABISCUIT's ashes, Seabusciut's times do not get erased because he wasn't the jockey.

If I date and then marry a previously married super hot supermodel, and send you pictures to prove she is hot, and the general consensus and even the ladies think she is... After she brakes up with me, WAS SHE SUPERHOT BEFORE AND AFTER I MARRIED HER, and is she not still super hot now?

Golly gee, see how I did that! See that slow freight train of jokes headed my way... See what I did there... Wait for it...

Please Gerry, no jokes about my fast times... Or me not being able to get into the lane.... Or down the track... Or about my lack of traction... or not being able to hook up... Or my use of specialized synthetic lubrication... Or my throwing a rod, breaking down, and needing to be trailered to a doctor without finishing.

BTW Is this the MM.NET singles site? Am I on the wrong site again?

Come back to the heard!

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 12:48 PM
No the only thing that is bothering me is I ask a question nicely I even say if I am wrong I will apologize. His response was To attack and whine about Trolling & Bullying & run home to Mommy. This just tells me what kind of man he's not. As far as you say I got bumped out of the top five, I was never in the top five but I will be soon. I just got it Inspected (NJ) today and will get back at it soon. Have a good day.

He wasn't incorrect with his assessment of your treatment towards him. He posted his specs on his stats page, the board software did the rest. You, for what ever reason decided to call him out, look at the other top 10, non existent time slips, time slips with different times than listed, etc. if you didn't have an axe to grind, you would have called them out too, IMO.

The guy doesn't race his car, it doesn't change the fact that it at one time ran 10:30's, just like some of other slips listed, they were done 3,4,8 years ago, I'm sure they don't run the same time now that they did the , should they go back and update their time slip?

I say "no"! We want members on this board, this guy even has a nice car, maybe that's the reason, everyone jumps on to "help" a member with a "driver" quality car, but a guy joins with a nice car that's built and we see the need to beat him down.

As far as telling him to take it down the track.....yeah, just do that, and too bad if you stack it up. The ones telling him that should just concern themselves with their own car, if they want to beat on it and risk all to boost themselves up......great. I built my car for one reason(because the original plan was to leave it stock), #1 everyone on the road wanted to prove to their girlfriend how fast their Z06, Porsche, Camaro, BMW, CTS v was.

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 12:56 PM
To add to the discord drag racing your car is not beating on it.;)

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 12:58 PM
To add to the discord drag racing your car is not beating on it.;)

It is if it hits the wall...[emoji15]

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 01:00 PM
So is trailering it if a locomotive sideswipes the trailer!:D

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 01:01 PM
07-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Supporting Member

Trader: (3)
Post Feedback
Thumbs up NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FstGeek View Post
My Marauder three years ago.
http://seemyride.us/videos/Worlds-Fa...Low,-360p-.mp4
830 RWHP on C-16 at 26 lbs boost. 677 RWHP on Premium at 18 lbs boost.
http://seemyride.us/03--mercury-marauder.html
That's a nice pass, by any chance do you know what was the 60 ft. time was on that pass ?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102076&page=2

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 01:06 PM
So is trailering it if a locomotive sideswipes the trailer!:D
But THAT is covered under insurance.

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 01:11 PM
If I date and then marry a previously married super hot supermodel, and send you pictures to prove she is hot, and the general consensus and even the ladies think she is... After she brakes up with me, WAS SHE SUPERHOT BEFORE AND AFTER I MARRIED HER, and is she not still super hot now?

BTW Is this the MM.NET singles site? Am I on the wrong site again?

Come back to the heard!

I will try to answer your questions......

Do you have pics of the super model before and after?

I didn't realize that mm.net was a singles site?

Are you single?

Do you like walks on the beach?

Would you rather be on the beach or driving your Marauder?

RubberCtyRauder
11-26-2016, 01:22 PM
will you exchange fluids on a first date?

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 01:25 PM
will you exchange fluids on a first date?

That would depend on if you had a timeslip or not......:D

RubberCtyRauder
11-26-2016, 01:29 PM
I could get one from my local hwy patrol, after all it is a holiday weekend and they pretty much near giving them away..for a small fee or court appearance

Spectragod
11-26-2016, 01:31 PM
I could get one from my local hwy patrol, after all it is a holiday weekend and they pretty much near giving them away..for a small fee or court appearance

I can write my own, I have a whole book of blank ones.;)

sailsmen
11-26-2016, 10:20 PM
The joy I get from racing at the track far exceeds anything the insurance company would pay me.

From one of the largest insurers of Autos;
As respects Collision Coverage Exclusions;
ANY COVERED VEHICLE WHILE IT IS:
"a. BEING PREPARED FOR, USED IN PRACTICE FOR, OR OPERATED IN
ANY RACING CONTEST, SPEED CONTEST, HILL-CLIMBING CON-TEST, JUMPING CONTEST, OR ANY SIMILAR CONTEST;"

Spectragod
11-27-2016, 03:17 PM
The joy I get from racing at the track far exceeds anything the insurance company would pay me.

ANY RACING CONTEST, SPEED CONTEST, HILL-CLIMBING CON-TEST, JUMPING CONTEST, OR ANY SIMILAR CONTEST;"

Street racing isn't a sanctioned contest.

sailsmen
11-27-2016, 03:45 PM

From the same policy;
"ANY COVERED VEHICLE WHILE IT
IS:

b. ON A TRACK DESIGNED PRIMARILY FOR RACING OR HIGH SPEED DRIVING. This exclusion (b.) does not apply if the vehicle is being used in connection with an activity other than racing, high speed driving, or any type of competitive driving."

I can't find the word "sanctioned". Ask your insurance company if damaging your car while involved in street racing, an illegal activity, is covered.

Spectragod
11-27-2016, 05:02 PM
From the same policy;
"ANY COVERED VEHICLE WHILE IT
IS:

b. ON A TRACK DESIGNED PRIMARILY FOR RACING OR HIGH SPEED DRIVING. This exclusion (b.) does not apply if the vehicle is being used in connection with an activity other than racing, high speed driving, or any type of competitive driving."

I can't find the word "sanctioned". Ask your insurance company if damaging your car while involved in street racing, an illegal activity, is covered.

It's not illegal in Mexico.

Black&Gifted
11-27-2016, 08:39 PM
It's not illegal in Mexico.

Neither are donkey shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectragod
11-27-2016, 08:52 PM
Neither are donkey shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite factual..

Zack
11-28-2016, 06:41 AM
The $250,000 dollar Marauder.

blkZooM
11-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Really fellas I thought we were better than this.