PDA

View Full Version : He!!, yeah! Awesome job!

MyBlackBeasts
01-13-2017, 03:51 PM
If we could only get the rest of the country back to thinking this way, the country would return to being an awesome place to live!

dsq_jZiB1_U

fastblackmerc
01-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Better one..........

State trooper in Az. stops to check an accident. He's ambushed and shot in the upper right chest. He ends up fighting with the perp.... his head is being repeatedly smashed on the road surface. Passerby stops his car, asks trooper if he needs help, he replies YES!!!!! Citizen retrieves gun from his car and kills perp!

MyBlackBeasts
01-13-2017, 09:23 PM
Better one..........

State trooper in Az. stops to check an accident. He's ambushed and shot in the upper right chest. He ends up fighting with the perp.... his head is being repeatedly smashed on the road surface. Passerby stops his car, asks trooper if he needs help, he replies YES!!!!! Citizen retrieves gun from his car and kills perp!

Yes, one of my favorites.

Here's another, couple weeks ago a guy is walking his dog in Milwaukee when 2 guys try to rob him at gunpoint. Guy pulls his own gun, shoots both. 1 dead, 1 wishing he was dead. They picked the wrong CC holder to screw with.

Oh yeah, typical, both perps had rap sheets a mile long, in and out of jail 4000 times before age 20 and are suspected of robbing someone else in the area the hour before.

Give the dog walker a medal for performing an act of community service!!!

DrZ
01-14-2017, 02:11 AM
Law and order is what makes this country a great place to live. Law enforcement usually can keep the peace, but the 2nd ammendment is just one way to help good people stay safe. :D

lji372
01-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Because America!

Choo Choo!!!

Curless
01-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Love it! The more times things like this happen, the less times these dirt bags will attempt it. One question.... why was he at Walmart on a horse????

Mr. Man
01-16-2017, 09:23 AM
Love it! The more times things like this happen, the less times these dirt bags will attempt it. One question.... why was he at Walmart on a horse????What do you mean? How do you get to Walmart?:dunno:

1Marauder
01-16-2017, 11:58 AM
I thought the point was/is that citizenry in America demands action from all of us, no matter how big or small the action is. We've turned into a society where acting and doing the right thing is passé, and somehow doing nothing is not jus OK, but the best course of action.

Also, this event wasn't "gun" related, so I find the quick jump to "guns" interesting. Please know, I am from Oklahoma and own many, so I am not anti gun.

I thought his point was perfect at the end. Kinda of a "Right tool for the right job" thang. And "I hope someone would step up and help my wife if I wasn't there."

Love to have seen the criminal tied to a tree!

1Marauder
01-16-2017, 12:38 PM
Love it! The more times things like this happen, the less times these dirt bags will attempt it. One question.... why was he at Walmart on a horse????

He s'plained it... To get dog food!

Treadslightly
01-31-2017, 06:53 PM
I get such a kick out of these type of instant justice situations. The idea of a guy getting caught with a lasso is pretty hilarious.