PDA

View Full Version : Oh, The pain!!!

O's Fan Rich
05-28-2004, 07:24 AM
0-7 games and swept twice in a row.
My god, I hate the Skankees!!
Ok, I'm ready to take my spanking now...
Go O's!!!!! PLEASE!

Haggis
05-28-2004, 07:49 AM
0-7 games and swept twice in a row.
My god, I hate the Skankees!!
Ok, I'm ready to take my spanking now...
Go O's!!!!! PLEASE!

WhooHoo :banana2: WhooHoo :banana2: WhooHoo :banana2:

NY 15 Oreos 5 (not sure of the score, but the Yankees won!!)

NY 12 Oreos 9

NY 18 Oreos 5

I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up. Sorry Rich I could not resist. Don't you think you got enough of a spanking already.

WhooHoo :banana2: WhooHoo :banana2: WhooHoo :banana2:

O's Fan Rich
05-28-2004, 08:15 AM
Kinda like after eating stuffed sheep's stomach. :puke:

Haggis
05-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Kinda like after eating stuffed sheep's stomach. :puke:

Hmmm....Stuffed sheep stomach...Yummm....BRrrrrrrrrr P.

Patrick
05-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Well my Cubbies are looking at the REDS IN FIRST PLACE :eek: :eek:

Sheep stomach? :puke: Sorry!!!

Haggis
05-28-2004, 11:29 AM
Well my Cubbies are looking at the REDS IN FIRST PLACE :eek: :eek:

Sheep stomach? :puke: Sorry!!!

NO! Stuffed sheep's stomach. :up:

Patrick
05-28-2004, 11:47 AM
NO! Stuffed sheep's stomach. :up:

My bad!!!
:puke: :lol: :lol:

junehhan
05-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Whoo whoo! Go Yankee's! Also, Go Red's! The Red's have really been the surprise of the year. Nobody ever thought that they would do as well as they have this year. Of course, it's still early in the season, but I hope this continues. I honestly would like to see a Yankee's/Red's World Series.

Patrick
05-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Your off my Xmas list now!!! :shot: :fire: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :lol:

Patrick
05-29-2004, 12:49 AM
Whoo whoo! Go Yankee's! Also, Go Red's! The Red's have really been the surprise of the year. Nobody ever thought that they would do as well as they have this year. Of course, it's still early in the season, but I hope this continues. I honestly would like to see a Yankee's/Red's World Series.Forgot! My brother in law is from Cincinnati and knows people in LOW PLACES!!!!! You can run but you cant hide!!!!!! Start thinking CUBBIES!!!!

junehhan
05-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Actually, I would like to see in this year's National League Championship series, the Reds square off against the Cubbies. That would be the ultimate series for me as the Cubs are my favorite Nation League team. Of course they would be shut out by the Reds who would sweep the series and go on to play against the Yankee's in the world series. I literally do dream of a Reds/Yankee's world series one day, and I hope this is the year for it!

Patrick
05-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Actually, I would like to see in this year's National League Championship series, the Reds square off against the Cubbies. That would be the ultimate series for me as the Cubs are my favorite Nation League team. Of course they would be shut out by the Reds who would sweep the series and go on to play against the Yankee's in the world series. I literally do dream of a Reds/Yankee's world series one day, and I hope this is the year for it!

Your still in deep Kimchi!!!!!! I want Cubs vs. White Sox World Series!