PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Tuscany

Pat
03-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Planning on sending Wife and one son on a tour of Tuscany province in Italy. Would using a travel agency be advisable? Or should we just wing it?

Thanks,

Pat

jsignorelli
03-11-2017, 06:07 AM
I always use a good travel agent. They prevent pitfalls.. and you can get trip insurance. If a flight gets delayed or cancelled, the agent is on the hook, not you. They can fix it faster than the traveler, as they know all of the laws.

Pat
03-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Good points, That settles it. Thanks

jsignorelli
03-11-2017, 11:46 AM
If you get the chance, visit me families ancestrial estate.

http://www.santantonio.it/en-ww/signorelli.aspx#!/

MGDriver
03-15-2017, 02:28 AM
All I can say is beware of Italian drivers. I've only been driving in northern Italy and got as far south as Genova and that was pretty crazy out there but they say their driving gets worse the further south you go.

jsignorelli
03-15-2017, 05:41 AM
hey Marvin, if you think Italian drivers are bad, come to America and drive on the Long island Expressway, during the summer. Beach traffic is a completely different animal.

It answers the question: "If eight year old children could drive, what would it look like?"

MGDriver
03-16-2017, 09:40 AM
I've only been to Long Island once and that was in the summer of 2006 when I was 12 years old so I don't have much memory of the traffic there.

The first time I've been behind the wheel of a car in America myself was in the Orlando area and I had a 2014 Camaro convertible as a rental, that was fun!