PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Marauderman
05-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Yep a bit late in the day but that is alright--I have communicated to my friend I am about to name anyway--but I want to shout out to my very first MM friend who got me and several members here started back in the beginning on the Marauder--we're talking '02, '03 time frame--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

The one and only --"TAF" better know as Todd Alan Fisher-- previously from Alt.Ga. and now in VA.

To all my friends who recall him and the antics with and round him --it was as the saying goes --you just had to be there to believe it--

A great fun guy and always helpful to point you in the direction you needed to be heading to get what you needed for your MM.

Maybe a forum for such events---- maybe still not to late for all--

Thanks for the read...

cer0413
05-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Yep a bit late in the day but that is alright--I have communicated to my friend I am about to name anyway--but I want to shout out to my very first MM friend who got me and several members here started back in the beginning on the Marauder--we're talking '02, '03 time frame--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

The one and only --"TAF" better know as Todd Alan Fisher-- previously from Alt.Ga. and now in VA.

To all my friends who recall him and the antics with and round him --it was as the saying goes --you just had to be there to believe it--

A great fun guy and always helpful to point you in the direction you needed to be heading to get what you needed for your MM.

Maybe a forum for such events---- maybe still not to late for all--

Thanks for the read...
He has some interesting threads.
Happy Bday Taff
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fastblackmerc
05-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Happy Birthday TAF!!