PDA

View Full Version : My Cubs Game

Patrick
05-31-2004, 05:16 PM
I got a chance to see my Cubbies play. It was on fairlly short notice so I could not hook up with Todd and his gang. The Game was on April 9. Well we lost. But the day was priceless!!!!! What a great staduim to watch a game. And the staff at the ball park :bows: :bows: . I got too see Sammy play ( :bows: ) But more importmant was the time I had with the kids!! Enjoy the pics!!

Just felt giulty about posting this for being down in Atlanta and well let it go!

If this post works the last pic should be of me and my sis!

P.S. Thier was alot cubs fans their! Its our year!

TAF
05-31-2004, 05:23 PM
Can't beat a good game at "The Ted"....

I'll let this one slide, Patrick...but NEXT time...you better let me know when you're in the A-T-L , dude!!! :nono:

Patrick
05-31-2004, 05:24 PM
Fourth pic is My sister and One is Hannah I think! Could be Mary I Give up!!
Just luve them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woaface
05-31-2004, 05:25 PM
I found out a few of my friends skipped 6th period the other month and went to ATL....I've got to go to ATL...that's where things are going on!

How was the game? I need to get into baseball as well...

Patrick
05-31-2004, 05:31 PM

I'll let this one slide, Patrick...but NEXT time...you better let me know when you're in the A-T-L , dude!!! :nono:

When I get down thier agian its on me!! But Not Breakfast. I will buy lunch or dinner!!!!!

Patrick
05-31-2004, 05:44 PM
I found out a few of my friends skipped 6th period the other month and went to ATL....I've got to go to ATL...that's where things are going on!

How was the game? I need to get into baseball as well... Cubs lost so I wass
:mad: but enjoyed the experance. Get into baseball . I luve the sport And will always be a CUBS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My original Hometown Town and MY TEAN!!!!!!

stevengerard
05-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Glad you had a fun time, nothing like a game with the kids, by the way the White Sox are in 1st!

Patrick
05-31-2004, 09:52 PM
Glad you had a fun time, nothing like a game with the kids, by the way the White Sox are in 1st! Byte Me!!!
:lol: :lol:

stevengerard
05-31-2004, 09:56 PM
I went to a Cubs/Giants game a week ago, both Sammy and Barry hurt themselves going to the bathroom or something so they didn't play, but I still enjoyed the game - oh yeah the Cubs lost that one too.

Patrick
05-31-2004, 10:23 PM
Forgot these!

Fourth Horseman
05-31-2004, 11:53 PM

Yup, I have to agree. Been to games there twice and loved every minute of it each time. Great park, really friendly people all around. I had excellent baseball conversations with people that were in line with me to get hot dogs, too. Really good and knowledgable fans.

I'm still partial to Dodger Stadium, as I grew up in the park watching Steve Garvey, Ron Cey, Dusty Baker, etc., but these newer parks are a helluva lot of fun.