Sig pic here?

QWK SVT
05-31-2004, 07:58 PM
Nope... Shows up on the Edit Signature page, tho :cry:

Bluerauder
06-01-2004, 04:26 AM
QWK SVT,
I can see a guy between a silver F-150 Lightning and a Black MM with the caption "Real Guys wear Black and Silver" and a red QWK SVT across it. Is this the sig pic that you are talking about. It shows at the bottom of your posts.

Haggis
06-01-2004, 05:45 AM

What are you trying to do??????

woaface
06-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Looked at your website. I am diggin' that aftermarket grill! I need one of those for my Marauder.

QWK SVT
06-01-2004, 07:10 PM
QWK SVT,
I can see a guy between a silver F-150 Lightning and a Black MM with the caption "Real Guys wear Black and Silver" and a red QWK SVT across it. Is this the sig pic that you are talking about. It shows at the bottom of your posts.That would be me, and my toys :banana2:

What are you trying to do??????What I don't understand is why it doesn't show up, when I view my own posts... Oh well, it's there, I s'pose...

QWK SVT
06-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Looked at your website. I am diggin' that aftermarket grill! I need one of those for my Marauder.
I'm guessing you mean the satin grille... I really need to get off my lazy butt, and actually install it (this is just a test fit for the picture), and get the lighted ford logo onto it.

PS - I know someone who bought a kit for a truck (can't remember if it was for a Ford or Chev), and custom fit it (cut and bent it himself, with a little heat), for his car... Looks really sick looking, on a black Grand Am.

http://www.qwksvt.com/Lightning_Files/Grille/TestFit.jpg

Haggis
06-03-2004, 02:05 PM
That would be me, and my toys :banana2:

What I don't understand is why it doesn't show up, when I view my own posts... Oh well, it's there, I s'pose...

Qwk SVT do you see other peoples' Pics in their signatures? Like the Pic of the B26 Bomber in mine? Maybe you have put a check in a box in the Edit Signature somewhere where it should not be?

QWK SVT
06-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Qwk SVT do you see other peoples' Pics in their signatures? Like the Pic of the B26 Bomber in mine? Maybe you have put a check in a box in the Edit Signature somewhere where it should not be?Yeah, I see your signature pic, and everyone else's... Just not my own.

If I paste the url into explorer, it works as do images linked into the body of my posts, so I know it's not a server outage. I'll have to try logging in from another computer, when I get a chance. Sounds like it's localized, to me :rolleyes:

woaface
06-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Marquis Marquis Marquis I need one of those grills for my Marquis....I don't really have a Marauder to put one on:rolleyes: