PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

Bigslim1
07-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Gotta ask you guys a few things about PayPal. I have an account and want to be able to sell a few things here on the site and was wondering how do you set it up to sell and how do you collect your funds? I've got some good MM memorabilia I will be getting rid of. ;)

fastblackmerc
07-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Gotta ask you guys a few things about PayPal. I have an account and want to be able to sell a few things here on the site and was wondering how do you set it up to sell and how do you collect your funds? I've got some good MM memorabilia I will be getting rid of. ;)

Two ways to do it.

1. Buyer sends you payment to your account.

2. You send buyer an payment request.

Bigslim1
07-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Two ways to do it.

1. Buyer sends you payment to your account using.

2. You send buyer an payment request.
How do you collect after that?

Jtrip
07-09-2017, 05:52 PM

Provide your Paypal email or phone number, I believe. They send it through paypal. If you sell you will be charged 3% unless they send as friends, for no charge, but risk lies with the buyer.

RubberCtyRauder
07-09-2017, 06:01 PM
once payment is in your paypal account, you can request either transfer funds to your bank account connected with your PayPal account. it's electronically transferred usually in one or two days

1Marauder
07-10-2017, 08:26 AM
And PayPal is a fairly well protected way to receive funds from people whom you somewhat know. You receive the funds before you ship the goods.

fastblackmerc
07-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Bank transfer

The most popular way to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to transfer the money directly into your bank account.

Log in to your PayPal account, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and select the bank account to receive the money. We securely transfer the amount from your PayPal balance into your bank account at no cost to you.

Estimated arrival: 1 business day

Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

The minimum you can withdraw is $1.00 USD. Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account.
PayPal Debit MasterCard

The PayPal Debit MasterCard is the fastest way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

If you qualify, you can use your PayPal Debit MasterCard® at most ATMs to get cash from your PayPal account right away. Select Checking Account when you withdraw money from an ATM. You can also use your PayPal Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.

You can withdraw up to $400.00 USD from your PayPal account from an ATM each day. Additional ATM fees associated with cash withdrawal and foreign payments may apply.
Receive a check

If you don't want to transfer money to your bank account, you can request a check. Log in to your PayPal account, click Withdraw money under your balance and select Request a check. Customers in the U.S. should receive checks within 1-2 weeks. It may take up to 6 weeks for customers outside the U.S.

We apply a fee of $1.50 USD for each check.

lji372
07-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Here's an easy way.

Come by the shop and give me a good package price. :2thumbs:

stryker
07-10-2017, 01:09 PM
What you got to sell ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Turbov6Bryan
07-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Its fairly easy to set up.

Ever notice that other peoples paypal is their EMAIL address?

Its that easy, go to paypal. You fill out your bank wiring info on their paypal account ( i highly suggest NOT GIVING them your passcode to your account) and paypal sends you 2 direct deposits in pennies. In a few hours or a day or two you check your bank account, write down the amounts. fill in the amounts of pennies deposited at paypal and now your in the loop.

So now when someone else buys your stuff, just tell them to send YOU money to *insert YOUR email address* and thats how you get paid.

I highly suggest buying a scale to weigh the items ALREADY in the package, having lots of boxes and bubble wrap and a tape gun from WALMART does wonders....

So you can SHIP directly on the paypal account, you will get a 10-40% discount using ebay or paypal shipping method VS. driving to the USPS POST OFFICE and mailing from there, paypal is also cheaper than usps.com all you need is a printer and paper. print it right off the paypal site and the package is ready.

THEN GO TO USPS and request a package pickup, you will need AT LEAST 1 package that is first class or priority, these are the standard shipping. ECONOMY / Ground you can slip those in if you at least have one of the First class or Priority going that day.
On the USPS site, theres a spot that says MAIL & SHIP then Schedule a pickup. Get the pickup date for the next day. The post office will pick up the very next day for free, and you dont have to hit the post office EVER!

Fyi, if its under 13 ounces ship first class

if its a standard 12x8x6 box under 3 pounds its usually cheaper for YOUR OWN supplied box, but if the BOX weighs over 3-4 pounds, its CHEAPER to use the supplied USPS medium size box. It can weight 70 pounds and is 12.5x8.5x6

You can manipulate the weights and sizes on different postal codes and get the cheapest rates possible, then tell the buyer how much total to send.

I sold 285 auctions in the last 60 days from my dads toy collection, its rather tough to figure it all out, but if you get a groove going it becomes very easy to sell and ship right from your computer.

Let me know if you need any tips

Spectragod
07-11-2017, 05:14 AM
Here's an easy way.

Come by the shop and give me a good package price. :2thumbs:

^^^THIS^^^ no fees, all cash.

Bigslim1
07-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Thank you for all the help. I will try to get everything together this weekend so I can post it up.