PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Jerry Lewis

RF Overlord
08-20-2017, 02:24 PM
One of the all-time greats... :depress:

Jtrip
08-20-2017, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzO0FoM79us

I'm posting this because it is hilarious to me. He obviously didn't want to do the interview.

BAD MERC
08-20-2017, 03:47 PM
So sad but that man lived to the fullest. His humor was unique. Rest in peace Jerry!

jsignorelli
08-20-2017, 04:41 PM
I met him several times in my life. My uncle owed a business which hosted part of Jerry's telethon. My Mustang club donates heavily to the MDA (over $ 50,000 in the past 23 years). We run at least one car show each year for the MDA.

This Thursday, a bunch of us are taking the Mustangs to the MDA summer camp in Blairstown NJ (a yearly thing) so the kids can see the cars, sit in them, wear the crash helmets, and imagine that they are race car drivers.

We all pull onto the camp property together, reving the loud engines. The kids come out of their cabins, many racing down the paths in their wheelchairs, just to get a first look as we pull up to the dining hall.

Jerry would be proud. RIP Jerry, you ran a good race. You fought the good fight.

stryker
08-20-2017, 07:02 PM
Very sad to read that, the notice came to Puerto Rico faster and many people are sad and surprised

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk