PDA

View Full Version : Need help with.....

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:20 PM
How do I get the arrow in the upper right hand corner of my "reply" that will take you to my users photo gallery????????

Example:

Photos: 16 http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=903)

Thanks!
Kathy

Marauderman
06-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Kathy--A quick PM to Logan should do it---..Tom

woaface
06-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Go to the gallery and sign in. Towards the top click "upload photos"

After you put in a few that will automatically pop up because they will be in "your" gallery

:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Kathy--A quick PM to Logan should do it---..Tom
Did that already....haven't heard back yet!:(

Thanks though!!!:up:
Kathy

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Go to the gallery and sign in. Towards the top click "upload photos"

After you put in a few that will automatically pop up because they will be in "your" gallery

:up:
Did that too!......but no arrow:( .....I've uploaded 19 pictures already...

Still no arrow:depress:

Thanks for the suggestion!
Kathy

Marauderman
06-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Did that already....haven't heard back yet!:(

Thanks though!!!:up:
Kathy
Trust me--He's on to night replying to PM's needs---your in there somewhere!!!!...Tom---

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Trust me--He's on to night replying to PM's needs---your in there somewhere!!!!...Tom---
I trust you Tom.......how could I not trust you?
After all you did marry a Kathy;) .....

Tell her I said hello!!

Kathy

Marauderman
06-03-2004, 07:44 PM
I trust you Tom.......how could I not trust you?
After all you did marry a Kathy;) .....

Tell her I said hello!!

Kathy
You got that right!! BTW--sorry you did not get an chance to drive #7 when we were there....but then again ...seeing what driving Todd's has done to your wallet---maybe it's better.....maybe next time thought..........Tom

MarauderMark
06-03-2004, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]How do I get the arrow in the upper right hand corner of my "reply" that will take you to my users photo gallery????????

LOL Me TOOOO.I had it b4 and now it's gone .was i bad?? :rock:
Not only that but when i put my curser on the green box it says im on the distinquished road.wth does that mean???

CRUZTAKER
06-03-2004, 07:52 PM
That's a wierd one MC, I personally haven't a clue. Here's a good one to throw into the mix...my arrow says 86, I don't havy ANY pics in the gallery!!!!

Tom is correct though...Logan is busy bailing out lots of folks tonight.:D

martyo
06-03-2004, 08:48 PM
How do I get the arrow in the upper right hand corner of my "reply" that will take you to my users photo gallery????????

Try paying your rent.....

Patrick
06-04-2004, 02:42 AM
Iam showing 11 Photos and when I click I see one photo! Login will have this cleared up!!! Just hang in thier!

MarauderMark
06-23-2004, 03:42 AM
Login will have this cleared up!!! Just hang in thier!

Was just wondering what happened???

Logan
06-23-2004, 04:58 AM
It's called "Logan busted some code when he upgraded the gallery and has to find some time to fix the mess that resulted from it"... You guys just happened to notice the busted-ness of it all before I got a chance to fix it... I'll fix it well...ummm... Soon. :)

MarauderMark
06-23-2004, 05:45 AM
It's called "Logan busted some code when he upgraded the gallery and has to find some time to fix the mess that resulted from it"... You guys just happened to notice the busted-ness of it all before I got a chance to fix it... I'll fix it well...ummm... Soon. :)

Effgotti sto paulie.... :)

Haggis
06-23-2004, 05:51 AM
Not only that but when i put my curser on the green box it says im on the distinquished road.wth does that mean???

If your on a Distinquished Road we're all in trouble with a "T". :lol:

MarauderMark
07-07-2004, 07:23 AM
I got my little photo box.Just saw it today..YAAAAAAAAYYY!! :banana:
But now i lost my garage can't click on it and the edit button is gone ..am i the only one??

Bigdogjim
07-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of computers:):):)

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: