Check this contest out !!!

http://www.overclockercafe.com/contest.htm

Drawing is June 15th !!!

woaface
06-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Double my RAM that's what I need:)

BillyGman
06-04-2004, 10:58 AM
I already have more than that on my PC anyway. Now I just have to learn all the different things that can be done w/it. But I'm gettin there.

03SILVERSTREAK
06-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Check this contest out !!!

http://www.overclockercafe.com/contest.htm

Drawing is June 15th !!!Sounds fine , until you start receiving hundreds of E-Mail per months offering from credit card offers to 2nd home mortgage offers to real estate offers to :shake: :bs: shall I go on :nono: Just a word to the wise . I have enough E-mail offers coming in and don't want anymore...

Ross
06-04-2004, 11:09 AM
This shows you how computer illiterate I am. I thought this was about a Dodge Ram. :shake:

MENINBLK
06-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Sounds fine , until you start receiving hundreds of E-Mail per months offering from credit card offers to 2nd home mortgage offers to real estate offers to :shake: :bs: shall I go on :nono: Just a word to the wise . I have enough E-mail offers coming in and don't want anymore...

I know that Corsair doesn't practice this, I am getting their newsletter for awhile,
but I don't know what to say about the overclocker cafe... :confused:

But my email address is so old, I get a ton of junk mail anyway...
There isn't really anything you can do about it, because if you don't give out your email address,
someone at your ISP is bound to give it out, looking to make $$$$

2003 MIB
06-04-2004, 11:19 AM
This shows you how computer illiterate I am. I thought this was about a Dodge Ram. :shake:

:o :o :o :o <ahem> me too.

MikesMerc
06-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Sounds fine , until you start receiving hundreds of E-Mail per months offering from credit card offers to 2nd home mortgage offers to real estate offers to :shake: :bs: shall I go on :nono: Just a word to the wise . I have enough E-mail offers coming in and don't want anymore...

I know the guys that run the site and this is not their intention at all.

The reason they are doing this is because the manufacturers that supply review samples of product require the hardware to be given away or returned after the review is published. This requirement is an attempt to keep the hardware reviews "fair" by not appearing to be "bribing" the reviewers by giving them hardware to keep. As PC hardware review sites get larger over time, this requirement begins to be enforced more often.

Hence, I'd expect no spam from this give away. Many sites do the same thing:)

Just FYI.

SouLRioT
06-04-2004, 11:36 AM
This offer sounds all nice and dandy but I need RD Ram which isnt so cheap. If anyone has a line for good cheap RD Ram PM me.

hitchhiker
06-04-2004, 01:50 PM
I already have 1 gig.

:rock:

01 Interceptor
06-04-2004, 02:08 PM
I am holding out for DDR2 to make it's appearance. Good post though, that RAM isn't cheap.

MENINBLK
07-07-2004, 11:42 PM
OH MY GOD !

I WON !!! :banana:

I got an email this evening that I won a match pair
of 1GB Corsair PC4000 PRO DDR RAM !!! :banana:

:banana: :eek: :banana: :eek: :banana: