PDA

View Full Version : Sad day

MunsterBro95
10-01-2017, 07:52 AM
So posted my marauder for sale last night. As much as I dont want to, I might have to. The wife got accepted to a really good nursing program and will be leaving here before me so I have to pay to ship our jeep and 2 dogs out of pocket, which is lots of money. I put it up for $18,000. One guy in the Netherlands offered 10,000€ but after the conversion comes to a little over $12,000. Might take him up on it. Don't want to go that low. What is the current value on a 03 SB with 71,000 miles?with me beating active duty, she has put her career on hold long enough and can't keep expecting her to do it.

BAD MERC
10-01-2017, 08:18 AM
I don't know about Germany but are their grants or student loans that would float you until you got on your feet? How about student relocation assistance programs?

justbob
10-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Man, after all that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Svashtar
10-01-2017, 01:55 PM
So posted my marauder for sale last night. As much as I dont want to, I might have to. The wife got accepted to a really good nursing program and will be leaving here before me so I have to pay to ship our jeep and 2 dogs out of pocket, which is lots of money. I put it up for $18,000. One guy in the Netherlands offered 10,000€ but after the conversion comes to a little over $12,000. Might take him up on it. Don't want to go that low. What is the current value on a 03 SB with 71,000 miles?with me beating active duty, she has put her career on hold long enough and can't keep expecting her to do it.

That's a damned shame, really sorry to hear that. I have no idea what value to put on your car, or any used MM for that matter.

From a point of negotiation though, if you have to sell at least come back to the guy at $15k and take it from there.

Good luck with your situation.

justbob
10-01-2017, 02:59 PM
That's a damned shame, really sorry to hear that. I have no idea what value to put on your car, or any used MM for that matter.

From a point of negotiation though, if you have to sell at least come back to the guy at $17,500 and take it from there.

Good luck with your situation.

Fixed. [emoji1303]

MGDriver
10-02-2017, 05:14 AM
€10.000 is still a good price taking into consideration that your car still has US title so it still needs work for the EU homologation. You could probably get €12.000 if it had an EU title.