PDA

View Full Version : I'm graduating!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live #3
06-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Yup that's right! I'm graduating from high school! For those guys who thought I couldn't do it, I've proved you wrong. Can't wait till it's over. I know I havn't been on the site lately. I've been busy volunteering at my local teen center. I'm having a party after at my house at 6:00PM. That'll be fun. I'll ttyl guys! Night!

MarauderMark
06-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Congrates and Party on !!
Do you plan on collage or time for the long awaited vacation.Ya know what.Just have fun.. :rock:

Patrick
06-05-2004, 10:54 PM
:bows: :bows: :bows:

martyo
06-06-2004, 04:38 AM
If only Todd could say the same thing.....

Bradley G
06-06-2004, 05:06 AM
Yup that's right! I'm graduating from high school! For those guys who thought I couldn't do it, I've proved you wrong. Can't wait till it's over. I know I havn't been on the site lately. I've been busy volunteering at my local teen center. I'm having a party after at my house at 6:00PM. That'll be fun. I'll ttyl guys! Night!Don't be in a big hurry to get it over with, these are huge times:bows: savor every moment it only happens once. congradulations!! good work, Thats a wonderful school that you went to.:up:

Long Live #3
06-06-2004, 05:22 AM
Thanks guys. I'm going back to Concant to get some extra courses and credits, that and I'm not ready for college. Here are the classes I'll be taking; Machine Tool Tech, Small Engines, Production tech, Work Program, and a Basic Welding Class at Harper.

TAF
06-06-2004, 05:31 AM
If only Todd could say the same thing.....
Hey now...graduatin' the 6th grade should count for sumptin....:mad:

Bradley G
06-06-2004, 05:32 AM
How about english 101 just kidding !! doesnt Schaumburg offer these classes for summer?

Wags
06-06-2004, 05:56 AM
LL3,

Congrats on getting it done! My daughter graduated on Friday. Harper is right down from Motorola. I go by there almost everyday. Have fun this summer. Enjoy while you can! Now I just have to come up with 28k for her tuition in the fall. Anybody need an IC design done? :D

Wags

Long Live #3
06-06-2004, 07:50 AM
I'll be on a flight to New York with my brother on Monday morning. I'll be gone for 2 weeks taking care of my grandmother and grandfather, who recently had kemotherapy.

martyo
06-06-2004, 07:56 AM
kemotherapy.

Kemotherapy. In New York we spell it "chemotherapy."

I guess they don't teach those regional differences in high skool spelling anymore. :depress:

jgc61sr2002
06-06-2004, 08:17 AM
Joe - Congrats :beer:

Ross
06-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Congratulations, Joe. Now when do you get that car?

MICA Racing
06-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Congratulations!! It's a big achievement - savor every minute!

Long Live #3
06-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Ross: my dad said that I'll get to drive it when I get home, depending on how well I treat my grandparents. I'm gonna be back on the 21st. Till then, I'm going to tour Manhattan Island this week. It'll be fun.

hitchhiker
06-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Yup that's right! I'm graduating from high school! For those guys who thought I couldn't do it, I've proved you wrong. Can't wait till it's over. I know I havn't been on the site lately. I've been busy volunteering at my local teen center. I'm having a party after at my house at 6:00PM. That'll be fun. I'll ttyl guys! Night!

Do dat mean yawl can read and cypher, like?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Wishes...

David

martyo
06-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Till then, I'm going to tour Manhattan Island this week. It'll be fun.

We will be here waiting to pick your pockets.....

dwasson
06-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Party at Joe's house! Don't tell anyone.

Long Live #3
06-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Well, I got a tour of NYC on Monday! They even stopped at Ground Zero. I didn't think it was so big. I guess you really have to see things up close in order to experience it. I also stopped at the U.N. building. That was something to see. Oh yea, I also got to see the Statue of Liberty! Our tour guide told us that if he doesn't get off at Liberty Island, then we don't get to. So the tour went to Ellis Island. What I found out from my dad was that my Great-Grandfather passed through there. So did my Great-Grandmother. It was amaizing. I'll post some pictures when they develop. Till then, see ya!

Ross
06-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Well, I got a tour of NYC on Monday! They even stopped at Ground Zero. I didn't think it was so big. I guess you really have to see things up close in order to experience it. I also stopped at the U.N. building. That was something to see. Oh yea, I also got to see the Statue of Liberty! Our tour guide told us that if he doesn't get off at Liberty Island, then we don't get to. So the tour went to Ellis Island. What I found out from my dad was that my Great-Grandfather passed through there. So did my Great-Grandmother. It was amaizing. I'll post some pictures when they develop. Till then, see ya!

Joe, take a lot of mental pictures of this trip, especially the times with your loved ones. Someday, many years from now, your memories of times with them will be worth more than gold. Glad you have the opportunity to take such a great trip. Just make sure the tour guide doesn't take you by Marty's office!

Long Live #3
06-19-2004, 06:03 PM
where was Marty's office?

Donny Carlson
06-19-2004, 06:36 PM
where was Marty's office?
The locals call it "Scores."

Long Live #3
06-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh. Never saw it. Oh well. I'm back home! I love Chicago.

Petrograde
06-20-2004, 06:23 AM
The locals call it "Scores."

:lol: riiiight... and he has many 'lovely assistants' there. :up: