PDA

View Full Version : Paintless dent removel

chapel1
06-06-2004, 10:33 AM
I've had two dings in my Marauder for awhile now. My wife comes home from work with her Accord and it has a half dollar size ding on her door. Man it was huge, right on the body line. It was like a big facial blem before a prom.
When I went to the Honda dealership for a oil change I saw a sign with a phone number on it advertising there services at this dealership called the number and found out they come to your house (if you have a garage).
I live southwest of Chicago. Mike the dent guy is a miracle worker! I watched him like I was a little kid. He fixed My wife's car for $150.00 which included a second dent you couldn't see because of the first one. And my two for another $100.00.
I'm not saying it's cheap but it looks perfect and theirs no sanding or painting, and it was done in my garage at my conveniences. My time is as important as money to me. And this was fast and clean way to go.

jgc61sr2002
06-06-2004, 10:37 AM
You pay for their knowledge. :up: Glad it worked out to your satisfaction. :) :)

duhtroll
06-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Holy crap -

I got 5 dings removed from mine for a flat $35 out the door.

Next time take a road trip.

Well, when gas prices drop, that is! :)

-A

dwasson
06-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Has anyone done any research on the long term results? Does the paint lose adhesion to the body and chip later? I see the ads and wonder what the rest of the story is.

Bradley G
06-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Has anyone done any research on the long term results? Does the paint lose adhesion to the body and chip later? I see the ads and wonder what the rest of the story is.I have been using paintless dent removal for years 10+ no problems :D

rookie1
06-06-2004, 02:23 PM
I got 2 golf ball sized dings removed this way from my passenger side rear quarter panel, looked like some ********* was being malicious with a shopping cart or something. I was heart sick when I saw them as I had only had the MM a week and a half. Found a Paintless dent guy on Indianapolis Blvd. in Highland, IN(just off I94) that did them both for $50(I did catch him on a slow day and I went there , he didn't give at home service like you got). I watched like a little kid also it's waaaaay cool.
I don't think there can be any probs with the paint, adhesion or otherwise because his touch was so gentle and even I can't tell where the dings were now.

ADE 1000
06-07-2004, 06:15 AM
I got my first door ding last month and was heartbroken. Took it to Dent Wizard in Addison and $50 and 10 minutes later it was gone. I could not believe the results. I used the same service on my Taurus SHO years ago when it was covered with hail damage and the results were equally as impressive.

I would recommend paintless dent removal to anyone.