PDA

View Full Version : Ford GT Sighting

Hack Goby
06-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Just caught this with the camera at South River Rd.& Jefferson,Harrison Twp. Mich. http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0425.JPG

FiveO
06-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Very nice.

They are some really nice cars.

Bradley G
06-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Very nice.

They are some really nice cars.The dealership I work at will have one of first :banana2: four released to the Chicago zone . If anyone is interested pm me for an update or directions when we get the gem.:D

FiveO
06-06-2004, 12:45 PM
The dealership I work at will have one of first :banana2: four released to the Chicago zone . If anyone is interested pm me for an update or directions when we get the gem.:D
Lemme see if theres a market for my first born....then I'll call ya!

;)

Tell your boss you need to take it to the car wash...then don't come back for 3 days...then tell him the car wash was in New Mexico :D

MICA Racing
06-06-2004, 01:42 PM
I got to see one - maybe the one in your photo - at Indy last year for the F1 race. My wife and I were waiting out one the the incessant rainshowers and looked up to see it in traffic 10 feet in front of us. The next day, Sir Jackie Stewart drove it around the track before the F1 race. Almost as cool to see that as it was to see the race...

bigslim
06-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Working here in Dearborn I see at least three a week. You really don't know how small it is until you stand next to it. They look much better in person.

chrish
06-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Is this a sold car or sold and a must disply for a while car? How much did it go for? Is it going to end up local , or is it going away do to too much $$$$ paid for it? What color? Must have one as soon as the initial HUPLA wears down. I waited in 92'; & got a viper for half the $$$ 1.5 years later. FORD RULES.... Detroit RULES... :burnout: :flamer: :flamer:

chrish
06-06-2004, 06:55 PM
When can I get one AAAA Plan? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BillyGman
06-06-2004, 07:01 PM
WOW!!!!! I wish I was w/you when you saw that!!!!! You're killin me!!!!

Chrish, good luck. This is totally different than getting a Viper from what i was told. there is supposed to be a lot less of these made than there ever were Vipers. So you would probably have to put a 2K deposit on one now to be the first on the list for the 2006 GT, and it might even be too late for that depending on what dealer you go to. That's the info I received after talking to about 8 dealers about it. Everyone of them had a line of people who had already placed a deposit for one, and some of them had done so two years ago!!!! I don't even know how these people found out about the GT two years ago.

jerrym3
06-07-2004, 11:01 AM
While waiting for my TBird to be repaired (emergency brake boot was broken; had to remove the whole assembly; first warranty repair in over a year), I started talking to one of the managers at Elmwood Park Ford in NJ.

He says they have a GT coming in within a few weeks, and the dealership owner already turned down 190K for the car. He wants over 250K.