PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!!

MunsterBro95
12-25-2017, 06:53 AM
Well it's that time of year. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. This year will be hard for me as all of my family is stateside and I have 2 family members in the hospital. Last I heard, they are gonna be ok, but still sucks. On the plus side, already planning for my Christmas gift next year. Already talking to someone about my next marauder build and in the planning process. Hopefully will be atleast started by this time next year. MarauderVille 2020 will be my first time going to a stateside one and with my dream build. Again, hopefully everyone has a great Christmas. and if anyone ever wants something from good old Deutchland, like custom Plates, let me know. there is a shop on base that makes them, have to ask the price again but still pretty cool.

junior
12-25-2017, 07:59 AM
Well, we have a white Christmas for the 1st time in 9 years. There's about 3-4" and it's still snowing. The lights look very cool with the snow diffusing them. Merry Christmas everybody. :santaw:

Toomanytoys
12-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Merry Christmas!! I spent a little time in K town in the 1980's :)

MyBlackBeasts
12-25-2017, 03:18 PM
Merry Happy to everyone!

(Yes, I mixed the title up on poipuss. Havin' a little fun after finishing water heater install in Kirbyville MO.)

Guittard22
12-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Merry Christmas- god bless