PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Chicago today!

Rafael
01-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Howdy everyone! First time flying, first time to Chicago will be today. I have a few members I got a hold of on instagram to hopefully meetup with and grab lunch.

I will be in the area for a week and have all my fancy camera gear with me. If anyone would like some professional photography done of their cars let me know!

Also any cool events, or places to check out while in Chicago would be appreciated!

tbone
01-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Anything downtown is world class. Tons to see and do!

RF Overlord
01-18-2018, 11:15 AM
The Museum of Science and Industry for the train stuff and for U-505, the only WWII German submarine in the US.

Portillo's for hot dogs.

a_d_a_m
01-18-2018, 06:29 PM
Gary, Indiana is nearby. :D

Spectragod
01-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guspech750
01-19-2018, 03:34 AM

LMAO!

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

guspech750
01-19-2018, 03:36 AM
Howdy everyone! First time flying, first time to Chicago will be today. I have a few members I got a hold of on instagram to hopefully meetup with and grab lunch.

I will be in the area for a week and have all my fancy camera gear with me. If anyone would like some professional photography done of their cars let me know!

Also any cool events, or places to check out while in Chicago would be appreciated!

What's up buddy!!

I highly suggest both. But I'd pick Volo if I had to choose. It's quite the museum!!

Art museum in Chicago
Volo Auto museum in Volo

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Rafael
01-19-2018, 01:31 PM
I’m amused by people’s driving habits here. LOL

stevengerard
01-19-2018, 05:34 PM
I’m amused by people’s driving habits here. LOL

Make sure you hit a good pizza place which is almost anywhere - get a stuffed pizza.

Out-of-towners say (heck even we say) Chicagoan's are some of the nicest big city people you can meet, just don't drive with then. People from Chicago are very rude and impatient drivers. Never, and I mean never, expect a car to stop for a pedestrian crossing in Chicago.

Rafael
01-19-2018, 08:16 PM
I’ve been using Uber to get around, pricy. Yet it saves me the hassle of having to deal with the local drivers. So far I’m enjoying the scenery change.