PDA

View Full Version : Update on Texas Relocation

MAD-3R
06-07-2004, 10:34 AM
As has been stated here a little while back, me and mine are planning on makeing a move to Dallas/Ft. Worth TX eventually. There are a few steps to this relocation that are needed though first, and we have accomplished the first of them this past weekend.

We sold our current house.

On Wednesday the 2nd of June, we put the house on the market.
On Thursday the 3rd, someone stopped in to see it.
On Friday the 4th, our agent called and said we had a contract
On Sunday the 6th (D-Day) We signed the contract, and found an apartment that will be a big benifit to our plans.

So, in 5-6 months, we are planning on doing the relocation. Now we just need to find Jobs.

2003 MIB
06-07-2004, 10:45 AM
As has been stated here a little while back, me and mine are planning on makeing a move to Dallas/Ft. Worth TX eventually. There are a few steps to this relocation that are needed though forst, and we have accomplished the first of them this past weekend.

We sold our current house.

On Wednesday the 2nd of June, we put the house on the market.
On Thursday the 3rd, someone stopped in to see it.
On Friday the 4th, our agent called and said we had a contract
On Sunday the 6th (D-Day) We signed the contract, and found an apartment that will be a big benifit to our plans.

So, in 5-6 months, we are planning on doing the relocation. Now we just need to find Jobs.

We're sure gonna be happy to have y'all, Phil. I think worktree.com is a pretty good source for DFW jobs. At least it was a couple of years ago.