PDA

View Full Version : Call for a brute squad

MAD-3R
06-07-2004, 11:25 AM
To any and all strong backs, weak minds,
We have sold our house, and will be moving into an apartment. The heavy move day is June 26th. Any and all help would be welcome. We will be getting a U-haul. It will be from a ranch style house (no stairs) to a ground floor apartment (no stairs.) We have no sleeper sofa's, or massive TV's. The worst thing is a big heavy desk. depending on the total people who show, depends on the "payment"(Beer and food).

2003 MIB
06-07-2004, 11:42 AM
To any and all strong backs, weak minds,
We have sold our house, and will be moving into an apartment. The heavy move day is June 26th. Any and all help would be welcome. We will be getting a U-haul. It will be from a ranch style house (no stairs) to a ground floor apartment (no stairs.) We have no sleeper sofa's, or massive TV's. The worst thing is a big heavy desk. depending on the total people who show, depends on the "payment"(Beer and food).

I want to be on the crew that unloads the U-Haul after the big move to DFW.

MAD-3R's Wife
06-07-2004, 01:55 PM
2003 MIB

We hope to have that moving party before the end of the year. I personally hope that it will be before three months are up. But we shall see how much longer we can handle the traffic and insanity and try to save money.

merc406
06-07-2004, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=MAD-3R]To any and all strong backs, weak minds,

Guess I won't be showing up. :lol:

jrzygrl
06-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Shoot, too bad you guys are so far away..I'd help, would give me a chance to put all my recent weight lifting to good use :rock: Good luck guys!!!!!!

MarauderMark
06-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Where you guys moving too? Staying in the same state or are ya'll evacuating va??

Constable
06-07-2004, 08:56 PM
LMAO!!!

I'm just thinking about Andre the Giant in The Princess Bride...

Andre: "I'm on the Brute Squad."

Billy Crystal (Miracle Max): "You ARE the Brute Squad!"

MAD-3R's Wife
06-08-2004, 05:30 AM
We are staying in VA for now. We are moving into an apartment just down the street.

GordonB
06-08-2004, 08:31 AM
MAD-3R,
Sorry, but Joan and I will be Michigan that weekend assisting our daughter with her new house remodeling.
GordonB :cry:

MYSTA KANG
06-08-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah when you get to DFW count me in with MIB as one of the unloaders.