PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone ID this Marauder?

Taemian
04-28-2018, 11:10 PM
I'm looking to find out what the rim diameter/tire size is on this car, It's very much what I want. No donking, just a 19 or 20 inch rim to fill in the wheel wells.

Thanks for looking!

Chayton
04-28-2018, 11:13 PM
that would be "mrtrilogy" on Instagram. You can find more pictures of the same car on his Instagram, however you will have to scroll down a ways as he hasn't posted any pictures of it recently.

Taemian
04-28-2018, 11:24 PM
that would be "mrtrilogy" on Instagram. You can find more pictures of the same car on his Instagram, however you will have to scroll down a ways as he hasn't posted any pictures of it recently.

Thank you! I'm not on Instagram, do you need to sign up to post?

BAD MERC
04-29-2018, 08:58 AM
I am on Instagram but using that name I can't really confirm if I have the right person. I'd be happy to ask strictly out of macabre curiosity.

RubberCtyRauder
04-29-2018, 09:09 AM
those look like 22 or even 24 inch rims, the tires are rubber bands..think about it..stock front height is about 27" tall with tire, there is no way there is 3.5 inch of sidewall on those rims.

Taemian
04-30-2018, 06:12 AM
I am on Instagram but using that name I can't really confirm if I have the right person. I'd be happy to ask strictly out of macabre curiosity.

That would be great if you could. Thanks!

If there are any photos directly from the side, that would be great to see. I hate donking, but maybe it's just the angle of the photo that makes them fill up the wheel wells the way that looks good to me.

Maybe from the side it just looks donked.:eek:

Taemian
04-30-2018, 06:32 AM
those look like 22 or even 24 inch rims, the tires are rubber bands..think about it..stock front height is about 27" tall with tire, there is no way there is 3.5 inch of sidewall on those rims.

That would NOT be what I want to do. I'm only wanting to do something like in this photo, with the top of the tire eliminating the gap to fender...but I'm really concerned about the wheel arch (front and back) distance from the tire. Maybe the stock rims would look good enough if I went coil over fronts, and adjust the bags out back.:dunno:

I would hate to see my MM looking the the one in the second photo. I know the tires are probably smaller than stock, but even if you lowered it, it would just look silly, IMHO.

RubberCtyRauder
04-30-2018, 06:42 AM
Yes, the 2nd photo has small tires on stock rims..prolly for autocross reasons, effecting gear ratio for quicker acceleration.

I have coilovers in front and lowered rear ride height..