PDA

View Full Version : Deportation Bus - Funny!

Invective
05-18-2018, 09:19 AM
Mike Williams for Governor of Georgia. Just came across this-hilarious! Wish him the best as most everything here in NC often appears to be completely rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-AfLME1t0

MyBlackBeasts
05-18-2018, 03:50 PM
Mike Williams for Governor of Georgia. Just came across this-hilarious! Wish him the best as most everything here in NC often appears to be completely rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-AfLME1t0

Hahahahaha! Love it!

Chayton
05-18-2018, 07:31 PM
Hilarious! Deport the animals!!!

pgonzes91
05-19-2018, 07:26 AM
hopefully he can find somewhere to take all the school shooters too.

Invective
05-19-2018, 09:27 AM

Just curious - what do you own and drive?

pgonzes91
05-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Just curious - what do you own and drive?

97 Yukon 4x4 03 marauder and 2018 wrangler sahara

Chayton
05-20-2018, 05:45 PM

Nah that would take away profit from the NRA. Big no no!

Thoughts and prayers are free though!!!!!

Invective
05-21-2018, 09:52 AM
Today is polling day in Georgia. Some 'colorful' candidates for governor - from 5 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQx5E4E1a4

Chayton
05-21-2018, 11:11 AM
Dont even get me started on Brian kemp LOL

Badger
05-22-2018, 07:39 AM
That's funny.
But now who is going to shuck all the clams?
Or do the dirty work?

ByronRACE
05-22-2018, 02:14 PM
A personal friend of mine that has run a hot rod and custom shop for the past 30 years and has a wife and 4 kids; two in college and is the sole breadwinner of the household (wife is a US born homemaker). A few months ago, he was collected up by ICE and taken across the border. Shop gone, all customer cars abandoned, payroll not met for all employees, house has defaulted, cars have defaulted, kids have dropped out of school, and family is homeless.

Now, I agree that "illegal" is "illegal", but this man paid his taxes for 30 years and was responsible for the well being of over a dozen people and is a contributing member of society. What possible purpose did this action serve? There should be a varied process for varied level of offenses. Being accepted/tolerated/ignored/good enough for 30 years and suddenly slamming him with a rule change this severe isn't very American. The government screwed him, his family, his children, his employees, and his customers...for what benefit?

This sure ain't a joke for these folks.

Chayton
05-22-2018, 03:11 PM
A personal friend of mine that has run a hot rod and custom shop for the past 30 years and has a wife and 4 kids; two in college and is the sole breadwinner of the household (wife is a US born homemaker). A few months ago, he was collected up by ICE and taken across the border. Shop gone, all customer cars abandoned, payroll not met for all employees, house has defaulted, cars have defaulted, kids have dropped out of school, and family is homeless.

Now, I agree that "illegal" is "illegal", but this man paid his taxes for 30 years and was responsible for the well being of over a dozen people and is a contributing member of society. What possible purpose did this action serve? There should be a varied process for varied level of offenses. Being accepted/tolerated/ignored/good enough for 30 years and suddenly slamming him with a rule change this severe isn't very American. The government screwed him, his family, his children, his employees, and his customers...for what benefit?

Terrible. I hope my sarcasm wasn’t misunderstood, I totally agree
with you

Jtrip
05-22-2018, 03:48 PM

BS! I bet he had plenty of letters, plenty of time, plenty of opportunities in 30 years(says you) to get his sht straight. I don't give a sht if he owns a hot rod shop or a sewing shop. You want to come here and play dumb and hope the government forgets about you. That's on you. Via con Dios!

Jtrip
05-22-2018, 03:51 PM
Terrible. I hope my sarcasm wasn’t misunderstood, I totally agree
with you
And you're 23 year old from California. You'll believe anything. LOL!

Invective
05-22-2018, 07:26 PM
BS! I bet he had plenty of letters, plenty of time, plenty of opportunities in 30 years(says you) to get his sht straight. I don't give a sht if he owns a hot rod shop or a sewing shop. You want to come here and play dumb and hope the government forgets about you. That's on you. Via con Dios!

Looks to be a 5 way runoff in the Georgia republican race and Stacey Adams was nominated the Georgia democratic party candidate.

Regarding immigration: Many people spend years and lots of $$$ to come here legally - this is what America is about. Letting people just walk across the border is completely unfair to those who go through 'the system'. Here in Charlotte, dems dominate the city government and consistently vote for illegals. Local libs went nuts when the state legislature voted against allowing men into women's restrooms/locker rooms.

Chayton
05-22-2018, 08:24 PM
And you're 23 year old from California. You'll believe anything. LOL!

aren't you that guy that went 4.10s and made your marauder slower

pgonzes91
05-22-2018, 09:31 PM
I think most people can understand that illegal immigration is a problem. My parents came here illegally I won’t deny it but both became citizens as soon as possible. My dad has had his own business for about 18 years now. The reason people take offense is labeling people who come to this country for a better tomorrow “animals rapists muderers and thieves.” Don’t get me wrong there is a lot of illegals that come and give the rest a bad rap. There’s trash in every race. Nobody is superior to anybody. We all are born and die the same way. There are people who come illegally who are leaches to society but there are also those who come to work hard and become citizens as soon as possible. Illegal immigration is a problem no doubt about it but no need to be so disrespectful to label the whole group as animals over some bad apples. I’m Mexican American and proud of my culture but this country is the best country in the world. Peace to everyone.

a_d_a_m
05-23-2018, 01:57 AM
Closed per the clear-cut rules (https://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/announcement.php?f=25).