PDA

View Full Version : Stupid (aren't they all!?) Camry Commercial

Joe Walsh
05-31-2018, 02:49 PM
Been watching the Stanley Cup Finals (GO CAPS!! ) and this moronic Camry commercial has been aired over and over...:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKemos0z7U

So I had to post up and comment!

Turdyota, in an effort to convince someone, anyone that a Camry is sporty and fast.... dreams up these asinine commercials:

OK....so let's put the wife and kid in my 'hotrod' Camry and race up a winding mountain road like Ken Block.

Uhmmmmm....yeah....right.... Great idea!

I'm sure all Moms think that this is good fun.

2nd: I've never heard ANY Camry that sounds like that....unless it was running at Darlington. (and those Camrys have a 5.7L pushrod V8 that was copied from the Big 3 in Detroit.)

Awwwww.... Let's all drive distracted while looking at the hawk through the nifty sunroof!

Next:
Turdyota returns to reality with the idiot owner almost plowing into the back of a HUGE RV....
IF...... it weren't for the Camry's moron precluding safety system saving the douche from killing himself, his wife and his kid.

Last:
The just saved, but with soiled whiteys, twerp pulls out from close behind the BIG RV on a foggy road without being able to see what's coming in the other lane!
Then races off as if nothing had just happened...:shake:

Clueless imbecile...

Just like 99% of all Camry drivers!

Awwww...but the deer are so cute!

Bigslim1
05-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Actually the new Camry is a lot faster than a stock MM. I'm was never a Camry fan but the new is looking pretty good. Better get used to them because this will be one of the last few sedans probably still around.

TrilogyMarauder
05-31-2018, 06:01 PM
I love my Tacoma! Go Knights!

Joe Walsh
05-31-2018, 06:18 PM
Actually the new Camry is a lot faster than a stock MM. I'm was never a Camry fan but the new is looking pretty good. Better get used to them because this will be one of the last few sedans probably still around.

'Stock' Marauder being the key word....
I see the new Camrys all the time...
....in the rearview mirror of my Ford Fusion Sport....heh heh heh...:D

Yep.. typical Yankees 'who is winning this year' fan...:P

Bigslim1
06-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Enjoy it while you can Joe because the Fusion will be gone and the Camry will still keep ticking.

Merc-O-matic
06-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Joe
Best post here on MM net
in a long time! Thx.

Gotta Love It!

Agent2006
06-02-2018, 06:55 PM
It ended too early. The original version had Bigfoot jump out of the woods a second later and bash the windshield in with a giant boulder. As the stunned occupants cower, then Walter White jumps out of the RV and screams "HEY ARE YOU NARCS? WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY ROLLING METH LAB?" and he tosses a molotov cocktail through the hole in the windshield. RV zooms off , as the car erupts in fireball....

MyBlackBeasts
06-02-2018, 06:57 PM
It ended too early. The original version had Bigfoot jump out of the woods a second later and bash the windshield in with a giant boulder. As the stunned occupants cower, then Walter White jumps out of the RV and screams "HEY ARE YOU NARCS? WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY ROLLING METH LAB?" and he tosses a molotov cocktail through the hole in the windshield. RV zooms off , as the car erupts in fireball....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sailsmen
06-02-2018, 07:16 PM
So many of these adds tell you very little about the auto.

They tell buy this and your life will be like this.

IDIOTS!!!

MyBlackBeasts
06-02-2018, 08:02 PM
So many of these adds tell you very little about the auto.

They tell buy this and your life will be like this.

IDIOTS!!!

Yes, they are aimed at sheeple.

Mr. Man
06-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Ms. D has one of these as her rental out in SLO. She says no power and when the door is open you need basketball player arms to reach the door to close it. Guess I won't be getting her a Camry for Christmas.:santaw:

Joe Walsh
06-08-2018, 05:15 PM

Tacomas suck and the Knights LOST....CAPS win the Stanley Cup!!!

Ms. D has one of these as her rental out in SLO. She says no power and when the door is open you need basketball player arms to reach the door to close it.
Guess I won't be getting her a Camry for Christmas.:santaw:

Smart man....errrr....Mr. Man that is!

Turbov6Bryan
06-08-2018, 09:08 PM

I wonder if this Jerk gets notifications if i do this?

Shows closed, not BANNED...??

I posted on the video on youtube

justbob
06-09-2018, 05:16 AM
I wonder if this Jerk gets notifications if i do this?

Shows closed, not BANNED...??

I posted on the video on youtube

Closed means permaban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Man
06-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Smart man....errrr....Mr. Man that is!Paula traded it in for a Fusion Hybrid. Says it's better. If she had to choose she'd get the Ford, but we all know she'd really go for the V-8 car:cool: