PDA

View Full Version : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

MyBlackBeasts
07-25-2018, 12:32 PM
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::ro fl:

A highspeed chase between a motorcyclist and police came to an end when the driver's motorcycle ran out of gas. Andrew Schroedermeier was clocked by police in North Dakota going 85 mph in a 55 mph zone. Schroedermeier refused to pull over and instead gunned it, hoping to leave officers in the dust.He managed to evade the first cop after a 15-mile chase, but a second police officer clocked him at 105 mph (http://grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/4475868-police-chase-motorcyclist-through-four-counties-speeds-nearly-reaching) and tried to pull him over. Schroedermeier managed to lose the second officer as well but a third trooper recorded his speed at 94 mph and joined in the high-speed chase.
During the third leg of the chase, Schroedermeier almost hit the top speed on his Suzuki SV1000, with an officer clocking his speed at 147 mph.
But, after 55 miles of managing to avoid police, the chase came to an abrupt end when Schroedermeier ran out of fuel and police were able to apprehend him. He is facing multiple charges (http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Highway-patrol-Motorcyclist-arrested-near-Drayton-after-four-county-pursuit-at-high-speed--488830721.html)following the high-speed chase and his motorcycle was impounded.

musclemerc
07-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Stupid move on his part.

Most departments will not chase bikes because it always ends in a tragedy

dmjarosz
07-25-2018, 02:19 PM
Police don't chase a suspect but "follow at a safe distance."

RF Overlord
07-25-2018, 04:13 PM
I don't care if his bike has 1000 HP, it can't outrun Motorola.

Ambitious1
07-25-2018, 04:19 PM

+100 on this ^^^. I always tell everyone you may be able to outrun Chevy, Ford or Dodge, but you can't outrun Motorola.

Spectragod
07-25-2018, 06:45 PM

That’s not 100% accurate, you can defeat the radio and/or mdt, with the right gear, put some of that together to defeat IED’s in the Middle East, that box works great on trunked radio systems too.;)

crownvic97
07-25-2018, 07:16 PM
I won’t chase a motorcycle/dirtbike. Not worth the liability. Our policy, however, does not forbid it.

MMBLUE
07-26-2018, 06:00 AM
That’s not 100% accurate, you can defeat the radio and/or mdt, with the right gear, put some of that together to defeat IED’s in the Middle East, that box works great on trunked radio systems too.;)

You are sooooo correct.

Jammin

Commodore Crap
08-03-2018, 06:15 AM
I remember there was a dude in Florida that had a bunch of cell phone jamming equipment in his car. He drove through traffic with it to interfere will everyone's signal so that they would put their phones down and drive. Lol.
+1 for the Motorola.

-ryan s.