PDA

View Full Version : Most Extreme Elimination Challange!

woaface
06-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Has anyone ever seen this show? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. It's on Spike TV (the new network for men...I love this channel as well). They took some late 1980's Japanese show, something like a fear factor, only a game show and these people do all these retarded stunts.

The American producers re-dub the show in english and say the funniest stuff. The two hosts are regarded as "Vic" and "Ken"...and Vic is always saying "Right you are Ken" and "Right you are".

Unfortunately I started saying this myself. "Right you are mother!"

Anyways, check it out! Thursdays between 9pm and 1130 in half hour episodes.

Silver_04
06-12-2004, 09:35 AM
I laugh till I almost cry watching this show. And watch out for the "scary uncles."

Now, get it on!

woaface
06-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Some episodes are uneven, but for the most part, it's completely hysterical!

Petrograde
06-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Yeah,.. good show.

I find it interesting how funny other people's pain is. :lol: We are a sick species eh?

I still think it's hilarious!

woaface
06-12-2004, 11:36 AM
It's always funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hysterical!:lol:

Patrick
06-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Its soooooo Stupid its actually funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Depending if your sober or stoned or both!!!!!!!!!! :stupid:

MERCDADDY
06-12-2004, 06:11 PM
I love that show. Stupid funny. Wife won't let the 6 year old watch it
:nono:
, can't figure out why. If he is dumb enough to actually try some of the stuff he'd see on that show, we got bigger problems.....

Gunslinger
06-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Don't they seem incredibly resilient.

I love when they run through the series of doors, where 3 aare plywood and 1 is paper. You can tell that slowing down hasn't even crossed their mind as they bounce off the wall.