06-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Testing123

MM03MOK
06-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Testing123Here's your Test Forum:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Well you're getting there Chrish....now you need only find the appropriate forum. :D

TripleTransAm
06-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Here's your Test Forum:

Not so quick, Mary. Let's analyze that post a bit more before concluding it was a generic test post.

We don't know the extent of Chrish's Marauder's mods... perhaps this is a case of a very aggressive tuning, that requires some serious octane. Hence, after testing the modified Marauder with 123 octane fuel (I imagine its availability will be discussed in Chrish's next thread), Chrish's conclusion was that he ruled.

So many possibilities...

merc406
06-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Not so quick, Mary. Let's analyze that post a bit more before concluding it was a generic test post.

We don't know the extent of Chrish's Marauder's mods... perhaps this is a case of a very aggressive tuning, that requires some serious octane. Hence, after testing the modified Marauder with 123 octane fuel (I imagine its availability will be discussed in Chrish's next thread), Chrish's conclusion was that he ruled.

So many possibilities...

Oh....... :lol:

Patrick
06-12-2004, 01:20 PM

So many possibilities...

Let it go Steve!!!1
:lol: :lol: