PDA

View Full Version : Merc Letter offering Extended Warranty

grzellmer
06-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Today received another poke in the ribs from FLM. Seems they hope I am enjoying my GRAND MARQUIS and would like to know if I would consider extending my warranty.

Man oh Man. Nobody knows what an MM is. Not even the company that manufactured it.

Like to send a Howler to Bill Ford telling him I spent big money on a MECURY MARAUDER!

Curious if this happened to anyone else?

Gary.

Paul T. Casey
06-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Yep, they've been doing me that way for a year and a half now. Even the mail from the dealership, their log for maintainence all say Grand Marquis. About the only ones who don't are the insurance folks. The thing about the extended warrantee that gets me is I already have one! :mad2:

Donny Carlson
06-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Yep, they've been doing me that way for a year and a half now. Even the mail from the dealership, their log for maintainence all say Grand Marquis. About the only ones who don't are the insurance folks. The thing about the extended warrantee that gets me is I already have one! :mad2:
Everything I get -- including the "feedback" phone calls when I taker her in for service -- referrs to my Mountaineer. Not. Even. Close.

Mad4Macs
06-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Because my insurance agency also sees Grand Marquis!

hitchhiker
06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Today received another poke in the ribs from FLM. Seems they hope I am enjoying my GRAND MARQUIS and would like to know if I would consider extending my warranty.

Man oh Man. Nobody knows what an MM is. Not even the company that manufactured it.

Like to send a Howler to Bill Ford telling him I spent big money on a MECURY MARAUDER!

Gary.

Get on it before they realize how many engines they will need to buy!

:up:

Best Regards,

David

gonzo50
06-12-2004, 06:58 PM

Gary.
I received my letter a couple of weeks ago, Yea....I am enjoying my grand marquis.... :shot: I mean my Marauder.

jgc61sr2002
06-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Because my insurance agency also sees Grand Marquis!

Mad - I am with you. :)