PDA

View Full Version : video:2019 Ford Ranger Raptor

RubberCtyRauder
11-18-2018, 06:37 AM
And it will not be available in the US

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/video/we-flew-down-to-australia-to-drive-the-2019-ford-ranger-raptor-and-it-was-awesome/vi-BBPKJT4

Invective
11-18-2018, 11:25 AM
And it will not be available in the US

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/video/we-flew-down-to-australia-to-drive-the-2019-ford-ranger-raptor-and-it-was-awesome/vi-BBPKJT4

I pretty much lost all interest in the new Ranger when I read there would be no V6 option. I spent nearly $1,350 on mine yesterday as it received its first ever new tires (Michelin LTX Defenders), brake job with fluid flush, 4 wheel alignment and a solid cleaning at the dealer’s car prep department. Looks (from 50 ft!), feels, drives and brakes like a new truck. Just turned 41k miles.

Joe Walsh
11-19-2018, 05:47 AM
I pretty much lost all interest in the new Ranger when I read there would be no V6 option. I spent nearly $1,350 on mine yesterday as it received its first ever new tires (Michelin LTX Defenders), brake job with fluid flush, 4 wheel alignment and a solid cleaning at the dealer’s car prep department. Looks (from 50 ft!), feels, drives and brakes like a new truck. Just turned 41k miles.

I'm not a fan of the new Rangers either....looks like a Toyota or something, and they are almost as big as the F150s.
I almost bought a $40,000+ F150 STX a few months ago....but I came to my senses and kept my 308,000 mile '99 Ranger.
Did a complete brake job on Saturday along with a brake fluid bleed/flush.
Should be good for 400,000 miles now! (Although I do get tired of the wimpy 3.sl0w V6)

BTW: The dealer might have 'gotten you' on that 4 wheel alignment for a straight axle truck.

Mr. Man
11-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Love how he went 4wheelin in places where I could drive my Marauder. Doesn't leave me with a lot of confidence it could get me where I need to go off road.:confused:

Invective
11-19-2018, 09:48 AM
BTW: The dealer might have 'gotten you' on that 4 wheel alignment for a straight axle truck.

Thinking all Ford Dealers call their alignment services ‘4 Wheel Alignment Service’? First time ever performed on this vehicle and at $99.95 I’m not complaining. The $40 'Environmental Hazard Fee’ was my only complaint.